Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Edges KSI By Majority Decision in Lackluster Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    One thing I'll say for the people that turn up at the arena for these events, they actually fill the arena early and watch all the fights from a few hours before the main event, which doesn't really happen in real boxing. That's because they all know how to market themselves.

That's one thing boxers could learn from these people, how to actually market themselves to the public through social media. you don't need to be a clown or anything but if you have no presence online, how can you expect people to watch you fight and how can you expect to make good money?

That's traditionally been the role of a promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

That's traditionally been the role of a promoter.
      I mean that's kind of true but not completely because as a fighter you are basically self-employed, it's the promoters job to promote the event they put on...but as a fighter it's also your job to promote yourself.

Comment

Taylor made it ugly like I figured he would.

next fight is the best imo, possibly 2nd behind the one after it. Two kids who can actually box & they hate each other

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
          Taylor made it ugly like I figured he would.

next fight is the best imo, possibly 2nd behind the one after it. Two kids who can actually box & they hate each other
          Who is it?

Comment

Who is it?
            Deen & Walid

Comment

Deen & Walid
              Never heard of them

What do they do?

Comment

Never heard of them

What do they do?
                Deen posted boxing content as far as I know, hes trained with Ashton Sylve (Paul’s fighter) for years. And idk anything about Walid, besides he’s trained boxing for awhile & seen his misfit fights.

Their first fight is the best fight I’ve seen in YouTube boxing personally

edit : saying YouTube boxing doesn’t mean much, but by far the best lol
                Last edited by edpboxing; 10-14-2023, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Deen posted boxing content as far as I know, hes trained with Ashton Sylve (Paul’s fighter) for years. And idk anything about Walid, besides he’s trained boxing for awhile & seen his misfit fights.

Their first fight is the best fight I’ve seen in YouTube boxing personally
                  Fair enough, should be a decent watch then

​​​​​​you seem to be quite into this YouTube boxing scene or quite knowledgeable on it

I don't mind it that much myself to be honest. I think boxing fans get too uptight about it. If you just take it for what it is, it's decent entertainment and a laugh

Comment

Walid clipped Deen and hurt him

Comment

Walid down ..................

Comment

Working...
                      X