Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm Looking Forward To Proving Myself, Regaining Trust of Supporters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I'm Looking Forward To Proving Myself, Regaining Trust of Supporters

Back in March, Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez came in overweight for the first time during his long career for his scheduled fight with Gabe Rosado, which resulted in the bout being canceled, as well as the former world super middleweight champion's reputation taking a tough hit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Missed weight for a fight at 175 against a guy who started at 154 and was coming off 4 losses at 160 and 168, and is redeeming himself for missing weight that badly by fighting 25 lbs up at cruiserweight? Ok Zurdo...

Comment

I hope Smith ends Gordo with that hard overhand right.

Comment

Ramirez has enough skills to outbox Smith. For so many fights Ramirez's career has been subpar.

Comment

Probably could use a shake-up in the training team - from what I've seen, they lack experience.

Until that happens, I'm not really buying anything Ramirez is saying. He wants to live it up in So. Cal, but then why not take advantage of all of the top level trainers here in LA area other than the team he has now which seem like his buddies. .
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 10-02-2023, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Outside of his family and his team, does he even have any supporters?

Comment

Looking forward to taco Tuesday, more like.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Ramirez has enough skills to outbox Smith. For so many fights Ramirez's career has been subpar.
                yup joe smith who he is fighting has much a better resume. ramirez just fought a bunch of cab drivers for much of his career down in mexico typical of mexican fighters still ramirez is bigger and longer than smith and doesn't have the wear and tear that smith has ramirez should win this one.

Comment

I hope Smith jr. beats this clown.

Comment

Just a really boring fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X