Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Think Tyson Fury Would Beat Zhilei Zhang, But Zhang is Super Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Fury would make Zhang look like Zhang made Joyce look. Compared to Fury, Zhang is just a big, plodding, lumbering power hitter. He's never shown any real tactical skill..a half a second out of every clinch he drops his head and his hands and he always drops his right when throwing the left overhand, and those little things are exactly what a fighter like Fury will look for and take advantage of.
    Last edited by JDBarrett; 09-26-2023, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Zhang really impressed people with his ability to set his feet, load, and throw, while Joe stands there ******ly looking ****** and reacting to **** all.
      Zhang's moves in such a way that he's always set to throw and he doesn't need to load up to throw with power and accuracy. That's why people have been impressed with his performances vs Hrgovic and Joyce.
      baroidi baroidi Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Yes yes, I am sure Fury beats Joshua, Bakole, Hrgovic, Zhang, Usyk, Demirezen, Parker, Ajagba and others, he just won`t fight them, we must give him all fantasy wins.
        Fury proved he could beat all those guys by beating Wilder 3 times. That's why he doesn't need to fight any of them to be the best of his era and an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Zhang's moves in such a way that he's always set to throw and he doesn't need to load up to throw with power and accuracy. That's why people have been impressed with his performances vs Hrgovic and Joyce.
          Yep, looked like Zs big punches are hard to read.

edit: yes, I know JJ is slow and there to be hit but looked like he didn´t even see some of the punches, including the KO.
          Last edited by Slowhand; 09-26-2023, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Not sure Fury will ever fight a southpaw again after the fits an average Wallin gave him.

baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

I think Zhang is overrrated. Everyone has hit Joyce - it's just he had the power to hurt him. Look Zhang's record - it's terrible. I think any elite boxer will just take Zhang into the later rounds and wait until he gets tired. Zhang is 40 and is very heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                I think Zhang is overrrated. Everyone has hit Joyce - it's just he had the power to hurt him. Look Zhang's record - it's terrible. I think any elite boxer will just take Zhang into the later rounds and wait until he gets tired. Zhang is 40 and is very heavy

he's a silver medalist.

arguably beat a prime Hrgovic. Hrgovic beats both Usyk and Fury rn heads up.

blown out X2 a top 5 undefeated heavyweight in Joe Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post

Lol I wanna say it was a slip of the tongue just before the main event but I'm not 100% on that.
                  Thanks +1. Gonna have a look for that gem.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Yeah, I know the drill. You **** sticks will claim this until I make an animated gif. Then youse'll make up whole new reasons to have a dumbass's opinion.

Zhang doesn't set and load huh? Guess I just pulled that out of my ass and will have a real hard time finding footage to prove my point right?

Remember when Wilder was nothing like Foreman and then I made my sig a gif for a year and now all the kids compare Wilder to Foreman? Yeah, you getting ****d like that son.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                      Tell me who is not overrated?

Comment

Working...
                      X