Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Think Tyson Fury Would Beat Zhilei Zhang, But Zhang is Super Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Thanks +1. Gonna have a look for that gem.
    I think that's how you pronounce Zhang in Mandarin, might be similar to how Wang is pronounced Wong in Mandarin. My guess is Bradley is actually trying to pronounce it correctly, that's why he might've had a slip of the tongue when he said Bong instead of **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Yep, looked like Zs big punches are hard to read.

edit: yes, I know JJ is slow and there to be hit but looked like he didn´t even see some of the punches, including the KO.
      That's why Joe couldn't walk through Zhang's punches like he did with everybody else he fought. Like they say, it's the punches you don't see coming that do the damage.

Comment

Fury won`t beat Zhang, because he won`t even fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Yeah, I know the drill. You **** sticks will claim this until I make an animated gif. Then youse'll make up whole new reasons to have a dumbass's opinion.

Zhang doesn't set and load huh? Guess I just pulled that out of my ass and will have a real hard time finding footage to prove my point right?

Remember when Wilder was nothing like Foreman and then I made my sig a gif for a year and now all the kids compare Wilder to Foreman? Yeah, you getting ****d like that son.
          Remember when Wilder was going to beat Fury and everybody else in the division because of "posture"?

The kids and the casual fans compare Wilder to Foreman because all they see is 2 big black guys who don't fuck around with slick stuff and score a lot of KOs with big right hands. But to people who have been watching boxing a long time and know what they're looking at, Wilder and Foreman are not alike at all. Zhang is actually much more similar to Foreman - a southpaw Foreman - than Wilder is.

"Zhang doesn't set and load huh? Guess I just pulled that out of my ass and will have a real hard time finding footage to prove my point right?​"

You can find footage of literally any fighter who ever pulled on a pair of gloves loading up a punch, if you go looking for it. All boxers load their punches, if they're aiming to punch with full force. The trick is to disguise the load up as some other, none threatening movement, the way Zhang did with that pulverising right hook he KO'd Joyce with. Nobody saw that coming, especially not Joyce. The way Zhang got so much power into a short, almost casually delivered punch, without any tell at all, was by loading his right while throwing, then bringing back, his left. Watch that KO again. It really is a thing of beauty.

Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

If somebody is similar to Foreman, than it is Zhang. Just a bigger and stronger version.

HeadShots HeadShots likes this.

Comment

Hearn isn't letting Big **** anywhere near Joshua.

But what's Warren going to do with him unless Fury wants to fight him.
              Last edited by tokon; 09-26-2023, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                Hearn isn't letting Big **** anywhere near Joshua.

But what's Warren going to do with him unless Fury wants to fight him.
                Warren has options on Zhang. he can wait for WBO title shot for him, giving him some stay busy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Tell me who is not overrated?
                  Joshua - everyone knows who he is and how good he is and what his limitations are because he has been tested against a lot of top-10 guys. No one is saying Joshua is the best in the division anymore but they know he is top-3. Joshua is 5 years behind Fury and Wilder in his career and we already know pretty much everything about him.

Zhang is almost retired and only has Joyce on his record + a good fight with Hrgovic (good but unproven at this point)

Comment

It is very difficult for anyone, even a boxing expert to pick against any fighter who is 'Undefeated' even if? We have seen that fighter ****** about, dropped, and busted up real good.

People have seen all these things happen to Tyson Fury, but he is still undefeated.

If Tyson Fury ever loses a fight, then all of his 'Mythical head to head match up reputation, and all of this HE can beat all these other Heavyweights perception will alter 180 degree's or close to'.

People in mass, will be picking against Tyson Fury 'Suddenly people will start to observe his technical flaws, he will no longer be this monster fighter'.

By far more dominant, dangerous, destructive fighters than Fury have all experienced this universal shift.

Note: Even myself? I personally rank Tyson Fury as the number 1 Heavyweight 'Only because of his two mega wins over Kiltschko & Wilder'. But? I have been critical of his actual form, and I don't think he is miles better than his nearest competition 'There is quite simply no evidence for this'.

That is why Fury vs Usyk is a interesting fight 'They are both undefeated 'But Usyk's level of being undefeated is more superior. Usyk has risen to the top of every single level of the sport, Tyson Fury has not. Tyson Fury's highest achievement in the amateur ranks was being beaten by David Price over the distance. Also Fury as a professional has never been a undisputed Champion, were as Usyk has captured the Undisputed Cruiser-weight titles'.

So when we have a situation and match up like this? And when it comes to Tyson Fury, what his hardcore fans and people in general are relying on is 'Fury is heavier, Fury is stronger and all of these cliche observations'.

Usyk is 220 pounds solid, he most likely has a Vo2max in a complete different stratosphere to Tyson Fury, most likely has a power to weight ratio on completely different performance scale to Tyson Fury.

And then? Lets compare both fighters side by side skill for skill, never mind Fury being 270 + pounds 'Lets just look at the fighters skill level'. Usyk skill for skill is more proven fighter and superior to Fury in every-single department accept 'Inside game'.

Fury's long range game, mid-range game, defense game, endurance game, speed game 'Non of them are proven to the limit and beyond'. Besides Kiltschko, Fury's entire career has been against fighters who are stylistically easy fights for him 'Fury has ether fought fighters who he out weighed by 30-40 pounds or fighters who can hardly move and don't have a high skill level'.

Fury's attributes have not been tested like Usyk's, Fury has never competed against anyone who 'Out weighs him by 20-30 pounds, and who has every single dimension over him'.

Usyk has, and Usyk has beaten those fighters with his long range to mid-range game 'He has beaten Super Heavyweights, with the very skills they really should be beating him with'.

Note: The reason why I am bringing Uysk into this discussion is, because? As I said earlier in my post. It is going to be difficult for many people to make that shift in their perceptual thinking 'Very difficult for anyone to back any fighter to beat Tyson Fury'.

And this is by design, the boxing media machine, the mass narratives promoted by Fury's hardcore fans, and Fury's own ability to create trends and influence certain folk within the boxing masses'.

But we are coming to a point where I think, people's perceptions are altering regarding Fury 'The invincibility factor is not at his highest, but that has never been Fury's game entirely. Fury was built up as a Hero with flaws, he was not Superman 'Joshua was Superman, and Joshua was beaten'.

Fury was a Hero with flaws, and people made him a hero 'And did not want to observe his flaws until now. Until Fury whether in some part deliberately has turned himself into a heel once again, because fundamentally Fury has always been a heel' etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-02-2023, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Tony Bellew looks like Andrew Tate. talk the same way too with their weird ass accent.

is this a mutt thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X