Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank on Golovkin: He Seems to Only Be Interested in Big Money Fights; I'm That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eubank is beyond lame for calling out a retired Golovkin, but, even so, even a 50 year old GGG takes him out.

Comment

He only want GGG because he thinks he'll be to fast for him, however if GGG can muster up enough pressure with the power he stops the Brit and becomes the oldest MF'er ever to ko a wannbe MF'er that's spoiled to death. How about that News Flash for your asS!
      TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        He only want GGG because he thinks he'll be to fast for him, however if GGG can muster up enough pressure with the power he stops the Brit and becomes the oldest MF'er ever to ko a wannbe MF'er that's spoiled to death. How about that News Flash for your asS!
        Shut you're trap, Jr. boxes circles around 3G. Eubank an LTE or 5G+ even.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

Chump change for Jr.
          Chump change, on what planet? 7 million guaranteed plus a cut of ppvs against a reigning champion and undefeated at the time in your own back yard….show me where Eubank Jr has made even half of what that fight would’ve pulled him in, I’ll wait. I’m usually not one to talk money but this is one I’m all in for.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
            13 year career and this stumblebum can has never won an actual world title. Yet he’s treated like a thing? British boxing is a complete dumpster fire

Comment

Eubank is still regretting that ducking episode in his boxing career. It was $5 million on the table, which was substantial for a nobody like him. And now he wants to turn back the clock trying to correct it. But it's too late.

That's why people in this profession need to think clearly before turning down offers. Luis Ortiz turned down $7 mil. Some of it would still probably in the bank, but they're gone.
              BodiesInFlight BodiesInFlight likes this.

Comment

Lol he's so DESPERATE to get a win over 50yo Golovkin so that one day he can tell his grandchildren he beat a former p4p #1 fighter and dominant champion despite the fact that Golovkin's almost in a nursing home. Pitiful fighter!

Comment

I wasn't under the impression GGG was currently seeking high $ fights. His bank account is most likely doing just fine. Looks more like retirement to me.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

Shut you're trap, Jr. boxes circles around 3G. Eubank an LTE or 5G+ even.
                    Suck my balls, internet punk!
                    Halama86 Halama86 likes this.

Comment

floyd told eubank jr that ggg is now ready

Comment

Working...
                      X