Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Changes His Stance, Willing To Fight Canelo at 168 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can he even do anything at 168? Seems like a pretty big jump

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Put up your top 10 and let's see how funny this is.
      YDSKAB, keep it moving and quit talking out the side of your neck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

You're going off of a performance against a 50% Spence.

Boots wasn't in a car wreck.
        Boots wasn't and isn't an alcoholic.
        Boots didn't go to war with Shawn Porter.
        Boots wasn't ejected from a flipping vehicle at high speed.

It's 50/50, because it would be an opponent that's fresh, young and prime vs. one that's talented but nowhere near what he was against Ricky Burns.

Not sure why I and Charlie Zelenoff are the only ones left here that want to see Crawford fight someone that ISN'T fresh off a terrible performance.
        You are hilarious. Before the fight Spence was too good. Now he was damaged goods. Same Spence that beat Garcia and Ugas.

And talking about "Bud hasn't beat EVERYBODY". He said before Spence he was probably going to to 154 for Charlo. What part of "Bud wants big money fights" are you not understanding? What part of "Boots is not a big money fight" are not understanding? Bud isn't some guy who just won a belt and has alot to prove at 147, he has beaten eight top ten welters, he had a belt for much of his WW run, he was frozen out by PBC, he whipped Spence in dramatic fashion, and he is frickin 36.

You act like Bud is some young green champ who is sitting on his belts dodging his mandatories. As others have pointed out, Staninois is first in line, not Boots. And Bud is already saying he is going to vacate. Bud wants BIG MONEY FIGHTS. He waited years to get the shot at Spence.

You have no credibility with all your silliness.

bud.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

YDSKAB, keep it moving and quit talking out the side of your neck.
          Exactly what I suspected. You don't even have a top 10. Thanks for exposing yourself so I don't have to waste time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison View Post

no he isnt, a past prime mayweather was doing just that, hitting him at will and so was bivol. canelo has great defense against big slow plodding euro stiffs or old past prime fighters, not against elite prime boxers.
            Damn so Trout, Jacobs, Saunders and plant are all plodders

Got it lol

Comment

• I see this fight playing out like Lara Alvarez a bit

except Crawford won’t be able to hurt Alvarez

Canelo gets to him late given the weight difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post

Bud isn't some guy who just won a belt and has alot to prove at 147, he has beaten eight top ten welters

Spence has wins over FIVE top 5 welterweights, all of which at or near peak when he beat them:

Kell Brook - champion
                Danny Swift
                Mikey Garcia (shouldn't have been Top 10 but he was)
                Shawn Porter - champion
                Yordenis Ugas - champion

Of that list, only Kell Brook was even moderately physically impaired. And he damn near outboxed Spence until Spence broke him down.

This isn't to dismiss Crawford's win over Spence but to state facts.

It's just comical that so many people here support Crawford ducking mandatories yet when Canelo avoided mandatories you couldn't hear the end of it - he's a ducker, he's a coward, he's a cherry picker etc.

All I've ever asked is for NSB to BE CONSISTENT.

If Crawford is going to vacate, do it now BEFORE fighting anyone else. Don't hold on the belts and then try to get a fight with Canelo or Tank while holding them. That's crap.

I don't care if it's Boots or Stankonia. Bottom line is, mandatories deserve title shots OR big step aside money. Do one or the other. THEN you can go off and do a circus fight with Canelo if it pleases you - NOT as champion.

Comment

• I dont see this as an outrageous matchup at 168. People make Canelo out to be some huge guy but he’s not. He is a short, stubby dude who has also fought at 147-154 at one point. This aint no David and Goliath lol.

id feel pretty comfortable putting money on Crawford actually.
                  Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Exactly what I suspected. You don't even have a top 10. Thanks for exposing yourself so I don't have to waste time.
                    On the way out, fetch me my slippers and touch touch them with your greezy fingers. Put on some gloves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post

You are hilarious. Before the fight Spence was too good. Now he was damaged goods. Same Spence that beat Garcia and Ugas.

And talking about "Bud hasn't beat EVERYBODY". He said before Spence he was probably going to to 154 for Charlo. What part of "Bud wants big money fights" are you not understanding? What part of "Boots is not a big money fight" are not understanding? Bud isn't some guy who just won a belt and has alot to prove at 147, he has beaten eight top ten welters, he had a belt for much of his WW run, he was frozen out by PBC, he whipped Spence in dramatic fashion, and he is frickin 36.

You act like Bud is some young green champ who is sitting on his belts dodging his mandatories. As others have pointed out, Staninois is first in line, not Boots. And Bud is already saying he is going to vacate. Bud wants BIG MONEY FIGHTS. He waited years to get the shot at Spence.

You have no credibility with all your silliness.

bud.jpg
                      The clown put me on ignore because of what you just said. When I say I thrashed him about Spence, I see others quote his sorry ass and have to read the crap that they quoted, lmao. He’s a **** poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X