Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Reacts To Ducking Benavidez Claims: Every Time I Beat a Fighter, They Find Someone Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Reacts To Ducking Benavidez Claims: Every Time I Beat a Fighter, They Find Someone Else

Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez has rejected the accusations that he's ducking a fight with top super middleweight David Benavidez. Canelo signed a three-fight agreement with Premier Boxing Champions. Canelo, who holds the undisputed crown at 168-pounds, signed a three-fight agreement with Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah man, we've been telling you Benavidez for years. It's not like it just came up

Comment

Canelo is delusional. There are only three fighters I remember anyone claiming Canelo would duck: Trout (to a lesser degree), Lara, and Golovkin.

Most people thought he lost both of the first two Golovkin fights, half of the fans thought he lost to Lara, and a good chunk of people also thought he lost to Trout. No one else had to be found because many fans thought he didn't even get past those three fighters. No one is finding boogeymen to defeat Canelo; we're long past that; fans want to see good fights. Benavidez has been the best opponent available for the last 3 years.
      Last edited by SilverMiles; 08-16-2023, 04:46 PM.
      Don2021 Don2021 El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

You b!tched and complained that the 168 guys should earn a fight with you, but 154lb Charlo has? Benavidez beat Plants face in. He'll more than likely do the same to Andrade too. Whats your next excuse gonna be?

Comment

divas always say this
          Hitmon Hitmon El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

He's not wrong that everyone accuses him of ducking no matter what and they've been doing it consistently.

But I do believe he'd beat benavidez with ease but my opinion means fúck all the fight NEEDS to happen, speculation doesn't make you the "man" of the division fighting the fights that matter and winning does...
            Last edited by Boro; 08-16-2023, 04:57 PM.
            Hitmon Hitmon El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

The difference is that EVERYONE wants the Benavidez fight. Nobody asked for Ryder, Callum, Saunders, GGG for a 3rd time, Kovalev, Yildrim, or Fielding.

The last time Canelo fought someone the most people called for was Danny Jacobs and GGG before that.

Comment

Benavidez best win is a Canelo leftover ! Canelo ko’d Plant ! Did Benavidez? Haters live here !

Comment

The Benavidez fight is in his weight class, but he chose to go with a guy from 2 weight classes lower. I don't think the Charlo fight makes more money than the Benavidez fight. It's not a money thing. He just went with an easier guy.

Comment

Canelo himself knows this is bullshyt. People have been asking for the Benavidez fight for years and now when it made the most sense in every way, he ran from it proving that his priority isn’t making the best fights, it’s about minimizing risk first.

Comment

Working...
                    X