No announcement yet.

David Diamante

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Diamante

I'm waiting for the next generation of boxing announcers, because this guy isn't it.

Maybe it's just that I wish someone would say "cultural appropriation" over his dreadlocks that make him look like some kind of billy goat, but it's more that he's just an irritating cunt.

"ARE YOU READY?"

".... yeah..."

"I SAID ARE YOU READY?"

"Yes. I heard you the first time. Jesus."

And his catchphrase is just utter wank.

"THE FIGHT. STARTS. NOW."

Well if it starts now, why are you interrupting it by giving introductions to the fighters? And why is the ref giving them instructions? It doesn't start NOW, does it? You lying fucking cunt.​
    Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

He needs to cut that patchouli smelling **** nest. Dumbest hair style ever.
    !! Anorak !! Anorak likes this.

Comment

The predator look doesn't do it for him at all. Needs to get to da choppa . He should be called diamond after that crash though lol

Comment

his voice is fine and one liners are always corny, so it's not just him. It is definitely his looks for me, can't get past a tall lanky white guy with a beak of a nose and long dreadlocks yuck

Comment

Does he still say the surname twice?

I turned the volume right down as I was trying to get my kid to sleep and the last thing I needed was him waking her up and her first words then being 'Why is that silly c.unt saying their surnames twice?'

And who can answer that?

Nobody.
          !! Anorak !! Anorak likes this.

Comment

Lol l actually like him

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Does he still say the surname twice?

I turned the volume right down as I was trying to get my kid to sleep and the last thing I needed was him waking her up and her first words then being 'Why is that silly c.unt saying their surnames twice?'

And who can answer that?

Nobody.
              I think so, I try to blot him out.

Comment

Working...
              X