No announcement yet.

Rumor is Benavidez/Andrade this fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor is Benavidez/Andrade this fall

So if David were to win, will CONelo continue to duck him?

Id assume the plan is for David to be the last of Canelos 3 fights with PBC. But i cant help but think there are those in PBC that want David to lose which is why theyre throwing Andrade in the mix in hope of an ugly upset.

Comment

Decent win and it'll rid us of Andrade. Benavidez should beat him handedly

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Id assume the plan is for David to be the last of Canelos 3 fights with PBC. But i cant help but think there are those in PBC that want David to lose which is why theyre throwing Andrade in the mix in hope of an ugly upset.
        Haymon seems like a bitter person but definitely not a ****** guy. Benavidez could easily be the star they need now that Spencer got exposed and stank gonna go back to fighting bums. Then again I'm sure carnela has a say I'm who he wants to fight and if he doesn't want bumavidez then it won't happen. When it comes to carnela he has haymon as the puppet
        El_Mero El_Mero Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Yet another PPV.

Comment

Andrade could run but he can't hide. If he puts on his track shoes; He just may very well go the distance. However, he won't win the fight unless he decides to engage. Benavidez should steamroll to a victory. Demetrius lack of power will hurt him in this fight. He just doesn't punch hard enough to fight David off of him.​
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Boo-Boo takes his lunch. Bene loses a clear UD here.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Styles makes fights. Canelo will still duck Bene after Boo-Boo beats Bene.

Comment

People really believe Andrade has finally found his b0ll0cks after all these years and will fight Benavidez? Funny
                  El_Mero El_Mero w1cked w1cked like this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                    Yes. Even more than he is now.
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X