Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Distancing Himself From Whyte's Drug Testing Scandal: I Don't Know Him Well Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Distancing Himself From Whyte's Drug Testing Scandal: I Don't Know Him Well Enough

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom explains that Dillian Whyte's current drug testing drama is very different from the Conor Benn scandal. Last October, Benn's planned fight with Chris Eubank Jr. was canceled after news broke that Benn had tested positive for a banned substance. Benn would later reveal that he tested positive for the same substance in an earlier test.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think adverse reports should be reported publicly rather than hushed up in secrecy. Why are they hiding what was found, how many times, and in what amount?
    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, the great Eddie Hearn!
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

No bottom for this carnival barker. Now he “doesn’t really know him”. Gee - not what he was saying when the Rivas scandal broke. Jarell Miller has more credibility than these bozos

Comment

'Dillian Who? Never met the guy'

Comment

translation: he might be cheating unlike my little eggie benn whos clean as a whistle & can still make me some nice dough
            leebatt leebatt likes this.

Comment

"Dillian Whyte was never my friend"
              Apollo7 Apollo7 likes this.

Comment

stumble bum is not on 365 days a yr random testing, he only gets tested in the run up to fights i presume, should be easy to load up on ped choice out of term and off u go, not a week to go before the fight, him and eggie are both saying why would i do it now, why would anybody do it during the testing zone anyway unless they thought they had it all figured out with an expert helping them

Comment

Dillian Whyte is fast becoming the British version of Jarrell Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    'Dillian Who? Never met the guy'

Comment

Working...
                    X