No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz Jr calls out Anthony Joshua - ready to replace Whyte for Aug 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz Jr calls out Anthony Joshua - ready to replace Whyte for Aug 12

Andy Ruiz Jr has called out Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua to offer as a replacement for Dillian Whyte. He's in shape and ready to fight AJ on August 12. Not sure AJ will go anywhere near Andy Ruiz after his nightmare in MSG. I am not sure Anthony Joshua will like to fight anyone who has a chance. He was fighting Dillian because he knew he could beat him easily as he had already done so and the difference between them is even more now.

I think this could be a very good fight and be actually worth the PPV.

Ruiz Jr wins the trilogy

Comment

That's the last thing Joshua needs

Comment

I think they have learned their lesson not to put Joshua in with a very live fighter at short notice

Comment

A Jermaine Franklin rematch makes the most sense he's coming fresh off that win on the Baumgardner-Linardatou card.​​

Comment

Andy's team could offer 100 million, ain't no way in hell AJ takes that challenge.

Comment

How fat must Ruiz be at the moment? Lol
              STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                Andy Ruiz Jr has called out Eddie Hearn and Anthony Joshua to offer as a replacement for Dillian Whyte. He's in shape and ready to fight AJ on August 12. Not sure AJ will go anywhere near Andy Ruiz after his nightmare in MSG. I am not sure Anthony Joshua will like to fight anyone who has a chance. He was fighting Dillian because he knew he could beat him easily as he had already done so and the difference between them is even more now.

I think this could be a very good fight and be actually worth the PPV.
                Not PPV worthy but he does deserve a 3rd fight....... Honestly I'm not interested in it, but I'm sure someone is.

Comment

Wasn't Fat Andy partying in Mexico and going through a nasty divource? I doubt he's in shape, he's just looking for another Joshua pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
                    He's in shape
                    What shape?

I actually think if Ruiz is serious this would be a good fight for Joshua.

Ruiz is highly ranked. It's a trilogy. A great narrative with Ruiz winning on short notice previously.

And Joshua knows he can outbox him comfortably to a wide decision. I couldn't see any other possible outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X