Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did you win on Crawford over Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put $100 on stoppage 7-12 so I think that was $580 with my money back. No matter how confident I am, I won’t go over $100 bet. full time single dad and the sport is crooked lol

i think my two biggest wins were Bivol over Canelo points +600 and Chisora over Pulev +700

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post

Still kicking myself for losing on the maidana broner fight, bet on maidana by ko, i bet over 500, slow count on one of the knockdowns in my opinion.

It was pure ******ity and greed on my part

Did win over 4k on crolla knocking out barrasso though.

I only put 50 on crawford by stoppage, i just don't do big bets anymore.
      I wasn't certain Maidana would win but I knew he would definitely cause him massive problems with his size and ugly style matched with how poor Broner looks under pressure.

At the odds I had to take it. Everyone was looking at that like it was a mismatch and easy win for Broner, saying it was Broner's "Gatti moment". Baffling to me, since we all just watched the Pauli fight. If anything, that should have been his "Gatti moment" and he arguably lost.

KO wasn't a bad shout, as Broner had never been hit by a real puncher before. My logic was his messing about and holding would see him out the distance.

Me neither I don't do big bets anymore. I put little £50 or maybe £100 if I'm feeling adventurous but like I mentioned my last bet was Thurman-Pacquaio where I bet on Thurman and lost.
      billeau2 billeau2 shenmue shenmue like this.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
        It was pure ******ity and greed on my part
        If you only knew how much I throw in the toilet for the same reasons...

Even last night, with fùcking Jake Paul. The odds for the decision were 4/1 and I was about to bet, then I saw the odds for the first four rounds and wasted my money on that shìt.

shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

i lost $70 across three bets

Comment

I had to stop betting on boxing due to being on the wrong end of bad decisions or robberies. I've been so much more succesful ******** in UFC.

But no I didnt bet on Crawford. I wanted to bet on him. But again always worried if it goes to the scorecards, and unless its a one sided beat down anything can happen

And of course that is a wicked bet.

I do think fighting is a good sport to bet on, because 99% of the time its the first time they have ever fought so if you have some insight into how the styles will clash you can outsmart the market. Theres way more unknowns relative to other sports

If you really wanna suceed in the long run you have to value bet. It doesnt matter who you think will win, just do the odds reflect the probability of a person or team winning. That frequently means you are betting on a person or team you think will lose, because the odds are big enough to justify their smaller chance to win. But if you have the stomach to do that, in the long run you will make money if you can identify value. Which if you really follow a sport and are clued in, you should be able to do from time to time. And since the vast majority of betters just bet on who they think will win, rather than where the best value is, the favourtie is overpriced. So a lot of the time, the guy who you think is more likely to lose is the statitically better bet to make money, in the long run
            Last edited by Bostonfear; 08-06-2023, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I wasn't certain Maidana would win but I knew he would definitely cause him massive problems with his size and ugly style matched with how poor Broner looks under pressure.

At the odds I had to take it. Everyone was looking at that like it was a mismatch and easy win for Broner, saying it was Broner's "Gatti moment". Baffling to me, since we all just watched the Pauli fight. If anything, that should have been his "Gatti moment" and he arguably lost.

KO wasn't a bad shout, as Broner had never been hit by a real puncher before. My logic was his messing about and holding would see him out the distance.

Me neither I don't do big bets anymore. I put little £50 or maybe £100 if I'm feeling adventurous but like I mentioned my last bet was Thurman-Pacquaio where I bet on Thurman and lost.

I remember telling my old friend not to get on Maidana by KO. Broner does a lot wrong, but he had great toughness and a helluva chin. I’ve never seen someone purposefully leave their mouth wide open as they got hit in it and it never break or fracture.

Comment

The judges affect the bet to a degree that I don't bet on boxing. For example, I would have loved to bet Pitbull Cruz on the Spence card, and he won, but they almost robbed him!

Comment

There was a girl on Boxing Wave, maybe one off his modes, who put up $8k for $27 on a 9th round stoppage. I figured James would have him fight for 12 for rigged cards so I passed was thinking Wilder Fury I fraud draw

Comment

I parlayed a cruz decision with tc 7-12th ko. Won $300 off 5 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post

I remember telling my old friend not to get on Maidana by KO. Broner does a lot wrong, but he had great toughness and a helluva chin. I’ve never seen someone purposefully leave their mouth wide open as they got hit in it and it never break or fracture.
                      Other than Maidana where he did get his jaw broken

Comment

Working...
                      X