Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Seeks New Foe, Whyte Pulled From Aug. 12 Rematch Due To Drug Test Adverse Findings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Whyte is such a ****ing ****head.

Also AJ is probably gonna get Ruiz'd again if he takes a replacement fight.
    They'll have to be extra careful who they replace him with. They thought they were playing it safe with Ruiz and it backfired.
    Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Good job Whyte… I didn’t know Chisora vs Washington was on the card. Give Chisora the slot & find Washington a new opponent like David Allen.
      Last edited by joe strong; 08-05-2023, 08:43 AM.
      JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

With literally a week to go, anybody calling for a top class or useful replacement is being deliberately obtuse.

They’re trying to build AJ back up, so it won’t be in their best interests to throw him in with someone handy with such minimal preparation time.
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Whyte is a fat embarrassment to the sport and I hope he never gets another fight.

Comment

I had zero interest in the fight, the replacement will be an even worse fighter than whyte

Comment

Oh shit ! Avoid fat and out of condition replacements. Avoid Hgrovic like the plague haha.

Comment

Whyte enhances himself and still looks like a fat blob lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Good job Whyte… I didn’t know Chisora vs Washington was on the card. Give Chisora the slot & find Washington a new opponent like David Allen.
                  Yes I like that idea. Give old Chisora a retirement package and find Washington a new opponent.

Comment

LooooooL.....new bum incoming!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Yes I like that idea. Give old Chisora a retirement package and find Washington a new opponent.
                      On short notice Chisora is probably the one guy you could move into the slot without changing the card much. He’s in camp & has a name people are familiar with. He will come to fight & it gives Joshua a measuring stick to see how he does against Fury’s last opponent. I’m not sure how hard Del Boy trained for Washington though.

Comment

Working...
                      X