Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Seeks New Foe, Whyte Pulled From Aug. 12 Rematch Due To Drug Test Adverse Findings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who they can find that won't be a bowl over opponent but Whyte pissing hot is as shocking as Saudi Arabia is hot in the summer. He has looked like a musclebound strongman type for years and that is after he failed a PED test years ago.

He should get a lifetime ban but if Big Idiot is still fighting then he will be fighting at some point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Washington is even better than Whyte, At least he jabs for a few rounds and his right follows. You need guy in there who is right hand heavy before fighting Wilder.
      Washington isn't better than Whyte, let's be honest. Whyte's only losses are to Povetkin, which he avenged, Fury and AJ. He's beaten very decent fighters like Parker, Rivas etc.

Look at the guys that have beaten Washington. Whyte would whoop him. Washington doesn't show much heart.

I mean you could argue Washington is stylistically better preparation but look at the guys he's been losing to, he's no preparation at all. He will fold straight away.

That's if you really believe AJ v Wilder is happening. There's been no contracts, nobody has signed and they've already pushed back the potential fight until next year.
      Last edited by deathofaclown; 08-05-2023, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slim hudson View Post
        put aj in there with makhmudov
        I wish! Haha that would be crazy as hell to watch. AJ might spit out his mouthpiece and quit rather than face that beast for 12 long rounds.

Comment

There's no reason why Hrgovic shouldn't get the call. And it would ensure its a fight with some value and significance.Let's hear the excuses as to why it doesn't happen.

Comment

The should replace Whyte with Miller just to piss him off.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              He knows last fight why do it ? No payday and money will dry up quickly. Derek Chisora called him Donkey
              Ridiculous isn't it? But then a lot boxers aren't too smart

This would be his last big payday, unless he won of course. But why would someone mess up their probable last chance to earn millions by doing this when you know there's a decent chance of being caught. All you had to do was not take PED's for a couple months and walk off with a couple of mil.

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes with big name athletes but from my position it seems completely illogical.

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post
                The should replace Whyte with Miller just to piss him off.
                My same exact thought!

Comment

MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Replace with white rhino. He deserves a payday
                    MMegatron MMegatron likes this.

Comment

So i take it they'll move Washington to the main event just for the similar dimensions to Wilder and put Chisora in with an even worse opponent​.

And Washington succumbs to anything really so it'll give Joshua some confidence stopping the creme puff and hopefully it's no longer PPV for the morons who were willing to pay for this trash...

As for Whyte he needs a life time ban, Christ it's his 3rd time popping and the dianabol just got swept under the rug...
                      Last edited by Boro; 08-05-2023, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X