Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Seeks New Foe, Whyte Pulled From Aug. 12 Rematch Due To Drug Test Adverse Findings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    Adverse findings means pissed hot right?
    Yes.

From the verbage I'm going to assume it's going to metabolites of a substance.

Regardless the answer to your question is yes.

Comment

• Nothing a 750ml IV of saline solution wouldn't have solved. Eddie, where were you when you were needed??
      Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

• Efe is the best prep for Wilder since he is right hand happy and limited. How dangerous can he be on 1 week notice? James has had months with AJ. You can't beat Efe, are getting knocked out by Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by baroidi View Post
          Charles Martin pick up the phone
          Like a gawd.

Comment

• Either the Brits are very good at testing or really bad at beating them.. Who tf ain't juiced up?
            Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              I guess it's not surprising that guys still try and get away with doping. If it really was from some sports supplement from a store, that's no excuse nowadays.

Don't take those supplements as that industry is unregulated. As for this fight, it's not one that many were excited about anyway. They should have a late replacement on standby, or they should have one.
              Some supplements are fine AND they'll back you up as long as it's all you took.

Mine literally says this

20230805_133639.jpg

Comment

• the last time whyte popped i think shady eddie allowed the fight to go ahead, he tried to sweep eggies tests under the carpet and allow the fight to go ahead, who knows what other events have not seen the light of day possibly even & now stumble bum is back at it again causing shady eddie another head ache

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  the last time whyte popped i think shady eddie allowed the fight to go ahead, he tried to sweep eggies tests under the carpet and allow the fight to go ahead, who knows what other events have not seen the light of day possibly even & now stumble bum is back at it again causing shady eddie another head ache
                  He popped dirty early enough that Hearn had time to try and mitigate the problem. With a week to go any legal games by Whyte's team won't help solve the provisional suspension dilemma.
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                    Whyte is such a ****ing ****head.

Also AJ is probably gonna get Ruiz'd again if he takes a replacement fight.
                    Only if they find a replacement opponent with a pulse and a punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Another UK PED cheat.
                      Call in Sid Knee and the bigade!

Comment

Working...
                      X