Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis on Haney: He Trying To Have a Protection Plan; If You Come Up To Fight Me, You Stay at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis on Haney: He Trying To Have a Protection Plan; If You Come Up To Fight Me, You Stay at 140

Devin Haney's attempt to hold onto his four lightweight belts while challenging for a title in another weight class smacks of insecurity, says Regis Prograis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He sure tf is! Hope you break that boy down n shut him n his daddy tf up so they can go back to 135 n get beat up by Shakur

Comment

Haney needs to take 25 percent when he faces Regis for Regis title. The same way he wants Shakur to take 25 percent. Everyone knows Haney is ducking Shakur. Opted to go for the less skilled boxer. Why not just fight Shakur now, that it will be easier now to make weight as compare to wait after the Regis fight? Haney holding the belt for no reason.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Before his last fight I woulda picked Regis to win by ko but now it seems like he won't even win a decision

Comment

Prograis is right! Haney Sr. is probably behind this because he loves all that $$ & gold chains his kid is buying him.

Comment

I can see Prograis' point and agree with him but I fail to see how that's his problem when they'll be fighting at 140 anyways from the looks of it. I mean, he's using exclamation points and everything like if that's going to affect their fight (unless I'm missing something)

Comment

Why does Prograis always talk like he's in charge of something?

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
                I can see Prograis' point and agree with him but I fail to see how that's his problem when they'll be fighting at 140 anyways from the looks of it. I mean, he's using exclamation points and everything like if that's going to affect their fight (unless I'm missing something)
                Exactly. He's getting worked up for nothing. Haney is going to move up and take his belts, easily, then he's going to formally vacate at LW.
                Don2021 Don2021 juanpablo juanpablo like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                  Before his last fight I woulda picked Regis to win by ko but now it seems like he won't even win a decision
                  Prior to that last fight, Regis Prograis was possibly the most overrated fighter in this forum. Haney, Teofimo, Matias, Catterall and maybe even Ryan Garcia beat him.
                  Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

There's no way that Haney goes back down to 135 after fighting at 140 IMO. He just wants the negotiation leverage of being able to claim that he's an undisputed champion, even though his claim to that is forever going to be called "controversial" at best. Don't really blame him for trying to get the best of the situation, but he's done with 135. MAYBE he goes back if he can get the Tank Davis fight, but he won't be able to have that fight as undisputed, so I doubt it happens.
                    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X