Bob Fitzsimmons
    Tony Canzoneri
    Barney Ross
    Henry Armstrong
    Sugar Ray Leonard
    Oscar De La Hoya
    Terence Crawford

That's it. That's the list. ​
    Last edited by famicommander; 07-31-2023, 10:47 PM.

you can add terry mcgovern. he knocked out frank erne (reigning lightweight champion). it wasn't sanctioned for the title but it was a knock out, not a newspaper decision.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Pacquaio’s 4, not 5.

I don’t care how many times people act like Pacquaio-Bradley was for the vacant Lineage, it wasn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Pacquaio’s 4, not 5.

I don’t care how many times people act like Pacquaio-Bradley was for the vacant Lineage, it wasn’t.
        Damn those boxing historians/experts/writers/journalists who made Pacquiao the only 5 division lineal champion.
        Chrismart Chrismart El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Canela View Post

Damn those boxing historians/experts/writers/journalists who made Pacquiao the only 5 division lineal champion.
          Like I said, I don’t care who says that.

To start a new Lineage, the rules are the universal #1 and #2 have to fight.

How could that possibly be the case with Pacquaio and Bradley in 2016?

Pacquaio was coming off a loss, Bradley was 2-1-1 in his last 4 fights and the division was wide open with other champions.

There’s no logical way that could make sense.

Comment

Like I said, I don’t care who says that.

To start a new Lineage, the rules are the universal #1 and #2 have to fight.

How could that possibly be the case with Pacquaio and Bradley in 2016?

Pacquaio was coming off a loss, Bradley was 2-1-1 in his last 4 fights and the division was wide open with other champions.

There’s no logical way that could make sense.

yeah pacquaio was not ever lineal at 147

He had his shot at mayweather's lineal title and lost.
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El Canela View Post

Mayweather was lineal going all the way back to baldomir. spinks-judah was for lineal and 3 belts.

bradley wasnt lineal, pac lost to the lineal champ who retired. if Spence wasnt lineal with 3 belts of his own then freakinb bradley in 2016 damn sure wasnt lineal.

Comment

Pacquaio’s 4, not 5.

salty black man cope

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

Mayweather was lineal going all the way back to baldomir. spinks-judah was for lineal and 3 belts.

bradley wasnt lineal, pac lost to the lineal champ who retired. if Spence wasnt lineal with 3 belts of his own then freakinb bradley in 2016 damn sure wasnt lineal.
                  TBRB had Pac and Bradley as the top 2 fighters at the time of their fight. That's largely where Pac's lineal claim at 147 comes from. I don't mind if people want to discount it but TBRB is the most trustworthy rankings we have available to us.
                  RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM RuleOfTheSpear likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

JMM lost to Bradley

Comment

Working...
                    X