Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bud beating Spence is equivalent to Floyd beating a 2009-2010 version of pacquaio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Spence is 32 and out of his prime. .
    Hold up since when is a 32 year old undefeated fighter out of his prime

Comment

No, not quite but a helluva win regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Higher than Spence you mean? heaps of fighters.

Thurman
        Bradley
        JMM
        Cotto
        Margarito
        Broner
        Oscar
        That's ridiculous.

Keith Thurman lost to a 40 year old Pacquaio & hasn't taken boxing seriously in at least 5 or 6 years.

Bradley has zero power

JMM is not and was never a real welterweight

Margarito? Senor "Plaster of Paris"?

Broner? In what world is Adrian Broner, who should've lost to Adrian Granados better than Crawford or Spence?

Oscar was 34 & weight drained when they fought.

terrible list.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

This is the answer to the question you asked me.

Once you bring up Floyd, it brings out the very worst losers of the forum. It then becomes a **** show because, as you realize in this post, the reading comprehension of many is so low that they immediately assume you’re denigrating Manny or lowering Floyd.

It also devolves into a crap fest where the guys that are fans of guys Floyd beat use the thread to vent their still hurt feelings.

Many posters vent about how the board is too much about Floyd. Yet whenever there is a major win, his name comes up.

I just dont see why. And I’m one of the biggest Floyd fans there is.
          Well their comprehension is out of my control. But everything I’ve written here comes with the territory. That’s what boxing forums are about, debates, comparisons, agreements and disagreements. I know for sure that if this was something positive about floyd you wouldn’t have batted an eye or you’d even be the first to second the motion, but since it’s a negative one you quickly pulled the “why does it always have to be floyd” move. lol at least have some consistency big dunn.

If we live in a fantasy world, and Floyd vs Crawford prime to prime fight happens tomorrow I’d cheer my lungs out for Floyd. But still I can be unbiased to say he never had a win as big and as impressive as Crawford’s win over Spence during his reign at welterweight. Berto, Judah, Baldomir, Maidana, Hatton, Old Mosley, Quiter Ortiz, Guerrero, Pacman is the biggest on the list and he was past it when it happened and their performance both underwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

Well their comprehension is out of my control. But everything I’ve written here comes with the territory. That’s what boxing forums are about, debates, comparisons, agreements and disagreements. I know for sure that if this was something positive about floyd you wouldn’t have batted an eye or you’d even be the first to second the motion, but since it’s a negative one you quickly pulled the “why does it always have to be floyd” move. lol at least have some consistency big dunn.

If we live in a fantasy world, and Floyd vs Crawford prime to prime fight happens tomorrow I’d cheer my lungs out for Floyd. But still I can be unbiased to say he never had a win as big and as impressive as Crawford’s win over Spence during his reign at welterweight. Berto, Judah, Baldomir, Maidana, Hatton, Old Mosley, Quiter Ortiz, Guerrero, Pacman is the biggest on the list and he was past it when it happened and their performance both underwhelming.
            This is negative about Floyd? Naw. That is what is really sad- Crawford wins a big fight and it becomes a referendum on Floyd.

I said this about the threads about Tank v Inoue threads being so dumb and ridiculous. I dont see why a big fight brings out the ******ity, envy and jealousy of fans.

That is fine. I am not questioning any of that.

I just dont get this and other thread when Crawford and Inoue have career elevating and defining wins.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahaha wtf

Comment

Working...
              X