No announcement yet.

How far up can Crawford go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

I'm also curious to see the energy the Charlo brothers have after their boy Spence got beatdown, you'd think they'd want the vengeance play, but it appears they are already setting that up with Canelo. I kinda have a feeling we will never see Jermell fight at 154 again and we will never see Jermall fight at 160 again.
    Jermell coming off an injury and hasn't been making big money at 154...he's ready to cash out against Canelo. Jermall's personal life and career are a hot mess, who knows what the hell he'll do next. Neither guy wants to be potential target practice for Crawford.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 07-30-2023, 12:52 AM.
    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Jermell coming off an injury and hasn't been making big money at 154...he's ready to cash out against Canelo. Jermall's personal life and career are a hot mess, who knows what the hell he'll do next. Neither guy wants to be potential target practice for Crawford.
      Yeah, unfortunate the direction both those careers have gone. I've never been a huge fan of either guy, but they've both taken challenges and come through them, Jermell especially won a lot of fights I didn't think he'd win. But both guys have gone sour as you pointed out, no activity and avoiding potentially dangerous challenges for what looks like a go big or cash out scenario. Just sucks that they are holding up both of their own divisions by doing it

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        if I'm Bud, Spence was talking about fighting Canelo well hell let Bud get that shot and Mega Payday with Canelo he has nothing to lose Legacy Cemented as 2x Undisputed jump to 168 for Canelo like Jermell and gets paid at the very least and if you lose who cares comeback down still undisputed king at 147

another Undisputed vs Undisputed Fight after Canelo beats Jermell Charlo

We asking Inoue to fight Tank so why not Canelo vs Bud
        Are people truly asking for that? That is ridiculous.
        BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

I don't know what some of you are seeing that I'm not seeing but Crawford doesn't look at all like a big welter to me. He looks to be nearly exactly the same size as Floyd was at welter. Maybe he could dabble occasionally at 154 but he's an average sized welter to my eyes

Comment

Are people truly asking for that? That is ridiculous.
            Hell Yes! To be fair it was actually Inoue team who brought it up saying that is the only guy Inoue would go up for and said that would be a Big PPV Fight in America

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Hell Yes! To be fair it was actually Inoue team who brought it up saying that is the only guy Inoue would go up for and said that would be a Big PPV Fight in America
              A foolish thing for them to say, as he's only had one fight at 122. Now some idiotic fans are gonna run with it and claim Inoue is ducking Davis when the fight doesn't happen.

Comment

A foolish thing for them to say, as he's only had one fight at 122. Now some idiotic fans are gonna run with it and claim Inoue is ducking Davis when the fight doesn't happen.
                That's a sickening fight to even imagine imo, would hate if something like that comes to fruition. Personally, I want to see Inoue have 3 more fights at 122 (Tapales, Nery, MJ) in whatever order and then move to 126

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  I don't know what some of you are seeing that I'm not seeing but Crawford doesn't look at all like a big welter to me. He looks to be nearly exactly the same size as Floyd was at welter. Maybe he could dabble occasionally at 154 but he's an average sized welter to my eyes
                  There isn't much difference in their physical dimensions. The major difference is power. Floyd's hands didn't allow him to devastate his opponents the way Crawford can. Crawford is capable of stopping the likes of Tszyu and Castaņo.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

he would be fine at 154, his cheeks were sunken in at the final presser, like 24 hours or more before the weigh in. he is large welter and cutting a lot to make 147
                    Crawford looked incredible at 147 but honestly, idk about 154, I think that might be pushing it for T-Bud.

Comment

Working...
                    X