Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez On Golovkin: "He Went Out With A Whimper"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's better to retire gracefully without a single KO loss or KD. for your health and for your image. Nobody has ever put GGG down. Nobody has ever beat him in his prime either.

this image will always be there until the end of time for Hopkins who called it too late. Getting KOed by a white boy, no less

Is this what Sanchez means by going out with a ****?
    Last edited by HeadShots; 07-21-2023, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

doesn't matter. it's a hurt or be hurt game. if you get decked, KOed that's years off your life.

Cheering cuckolds like you like to see that.

but it's not good for the fighter himself. If someone can walk away unscathed with 8 figures. They won. This is prize fighting.
      This coming from a guy with a Username "Headshots" lol!

"Backshots" seems more fitting for a they/them pronoun user such as yourself.

The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Let's be honest though, Sanchez did a lot more work than most trainers in promoting GGG.

Tom Loeffler is a quiet beta male who couldn't promote ****e. GGG obviously couldn't speak ENglish as well. It was Sanchez who really built the GGG brand with his mouth. He was more than a trainer to GGG. He also coined the term MEXICAN STYLE which is what GGG used. Most of GGG's fans are mexican. His viewership are all from the Mexican audience. This is largely due to Sanchez.

Without Sanchez GGG would be as popular as Janibek rn.

Ded fkn srs. It's also because Sanchez spoke that language and talked chit to Canelo that got Canelo to ultimately sign the contracts. You think Canelo would pay attention to Janibek if he was in the same era? No. He has garbage promotion.

On the other hand, GGG gave Sanchez his biggest paydays ever. He was paid for his duties. Now he can go back to training nobodies.
        I hear your point. I shall add that HBO did alot for GGG's career (and Kovalev).

By the way, I don't agree with everything Sanchez has said about GGG in recent years but it is a stretch for some to say that GGG filled Sanchez' pockets. Abel was a successful business man prior to training GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

This coming from a guy with a Username "Headshots" lol!

"Backshots" seems more fitting for a they/them pronoun user such as yourself.
          ^^^^^^^

**** fantasizing gay *** as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Since leaving Sanchez, Golovkin won three world titles and went out in a trilogy fight with the p4p #1 for the undisputed super middleweight title.

Sanchez is just the landloard out at Big Bear.
            He lost to Derevyan and got toyed by Nelo after Abel.

Is this success?

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

I hear your point. I shall add that HBO did alot for GGG's career (and Kovalev).

By the way, I don't agree with everything Sanchez has said about GGG in recent years but it is a stretch for some to say that GGG filled Sanchez' pockets. Abel was a successful business man prior to training GGG.

Abel takes what.. 10%? he provides residence, food and training facility.

GGG made 100 mil for the 2 Canelo fights alone.

Abel didn't have 10 mil before GGG. Stop that chit. Abel didn't make 5 million training all the fighters he had before GGG.

Comment

Abel takes what.. 10%? he provides residence, food and training facility.

GGG made 100 mil for the 2 Canelo fights alone.

Abel didn't have 10 mil before GGG. Stop that chit. Abel didn't make 5 million training all the fighters he had before GGG.
                Wasn't the fall off caused by GGG wanting to pay Abel a flat fee instead of the usual percentage once the big Canelo purses were on the horizon.

And by no means, did I mean that Abel was this multi-millionnaire prior to GGG but the man was doing good for himself.

His Big Bear training facility was not built off GGG's purses. Though renovations and upgrades might have been, I'll admit.
                Last edited by Afi23; 07-21-2023, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fills up View Post
                  He's 41 with nothing left to prove. Hopefully he has money in the bank. What is is supposed to do, announce his last fight? That never works, just ask Cotto and BHop
                  His entire career has been based around canelo. No charlos, no wards, no Andrade, no laras, his biggest win is Jacob. Golovkin wasted his talen and career on canelo and refused to fight anything that could take away his canelo fights. Its a wasted career all built on freaking canelo.
                  joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post

Wasn't the fall off caused by GGG wanting to pay Abel a flat fee instead of the usual percentage once the big Canelo purses were on the horizon.

And by no means, did I mean that Abel was this multi-millionnaire prior to GGG but the man was doing good for himself.

yup. They fall out didn't happen until after the 2nd Canelo fight. meaning he still got paid percentage.
                    Afi23 Afi23 likes this.

Comment

Weirdest trainer ever. Golovkin had crushing power in both hands and a granite chin. He pummeled guys into submission. I'm sure Abel was a decent trainer, but his only star was GGG. Golovkin would have been a monster regardless.

GGG beat Canelo twice after ginger aged him out, crushed a ton of really good fighters, gave fans alot of entertainment. As others have said, never got knocked down, never even seriously hurt.

He is retiring a multimillionaire, vacated rather than getting beaten at frickin 41 years of age. Looks young, is mentally totally fine, is still in great shape. He is literally a fairy tale ending for any boxer. Meanwhile Sanchez is saying it is "sad". Lol. Sanchez is a bitter assed moron.
                      Last edited by Theshotyoudontsee; 07-21-2023, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X