Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is FaceOfBoxing Canelo fighting Jermell first, instead of Jermall makes sense, according to PBC fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is FaceOfBoxing Canelo fighting Jermell first, instead of Jermall makes sense, according to PBC fans?

By the time FaceOfBoxing gets to the other Charlo, Jermall would be approaching his 3rd year of inactivity, which is even worse.

What is so sensible about it? I'm all ears.

Admin can delete this thread if Jermall is reported to be taking a tuneup fight while waiting for his turn. Just like what Tim Tzsyu did while waiting, eventually for nothing.
    REMOVE SHARK 5510 REMOVE SHARK 5510 likes this.

Comment

Like someone said, there's plenty of time for Jermall to take a tuneup fight.

His turn will supposedly take place on Cinco de Mayo, next year. That's still many long months to go.

Comment

"PBC fans" is a real thing, which is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post
          By the time FaceOfBoxing gets to the other Charlo, Jermall would be approaching his 3rd year of inactivity, which is even worse.

What is so sensible about it? I'm all ears.
          Benavidez was the only choice necessary

Comment

one guy is 2 divisions smaller, the other is 1 division smaller, never fights and has done almost nothing in that division(one top 10 win in 6 years). great stuff canelo
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              one guy is 2 divisions smaller, the other is 1 division smaller, never fights and has done almost nothing in that division(one top 10 win in 6 years). great stuff canelo
              Too many issues to cover brah. We can't cover everything. I'm only able to cover the sound bytes. Even the injury issue has suddenly disappeared!

Comment

Originally posted by maguirre View Post

Too many issues to cover brah. We can't cover everything. I'm only able to cover the sound bytes. Even the injury issue has suddenly disappeared!
                these guys shouldnt even be options its pathetic, then again canelo could be fighting an mma fighter, youtuber, or small japanese boy like others have done. i assume thats right around the corner for the fraud canelo
                JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Canelo is too small for 175 imo. Not to mention he''s old now, moving down is probably the smartest thing he could do.

Comment

He shouldn’t be fighting someone 2 weight classes lower. Just that simple really

If he’s with PBC the obvious fight to make is Benividez.

Comment

Working...
                    X