Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury on Tyson Facing Ngannou: Muhammad Ali Did The Same Thing When He Was Lineal Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I don't mind it...I don't prefer it I prefer Fury vs Usyk but it is money to be made in Fury vs Ngannou which is why they're doing it

only one fight, Fury can still fight Usyk next
    If it was guaranteed Fury/Usyk would happen within like 6-8 months after this fight I dont think there would be so much backlash, but a lot of the time it comes across like Fury just intentionally stalls and looks for ways to avoid whether its faking retirement, WWE or now this.

Comment

The backdrop to this match was Ali saw Inoki training in the gym and entirely changed the rules ,it wasn’t a real fight I don’t think Inoki was even allowed to hit with closed hand or kick on the feet as well as grab ? It was just dumb .

Fury is a coward , can’t even at least fight with MMA gloves which then has some depth or legitimacy ( kind of ) if he’s fighting under boxing rules with a novice who is accustomed to MMA gloves in a striking only event . But it is more real then the Ali fight ,the problem is he isn’t retired but hopefully that changes if Ngannou can land cleanly on him . Lol
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-17-2023, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X