Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury on Tyson Facing Ngannou: Muhammad Ali Did The Same Thing When He Was Lineal Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, there it is folks and exactly what I have been saying all along. Total wankers sorry, norvun wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Ali fought everybody that existed in his era from 1960 -1980. Go away, you clown.
      Lol actually Ali didn't. Ali never fought Al Jones, Roy "Tiger" Williams and various other top contenders doing that time frame. Ali fought Ken Norton and admitted himself that he lost all 3 times. Ali lost to Frazier and only beat him once Foreman destroyed him. Ali beat Foreman and years later he admitted to getting lucky. Ali clearly fought and beat better people than Tyson Fury but stop acting like Ali was some kind of deity.
      Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnkemp804 View Post

Lol actually Ali didn't. Ali never fought Al Jones, Roy "Tiger" Williams and various other top contenders doing that time frame. Ali fought Ken Norton and admitted himself that he lost all 3 times. Ali lost to Frazier and only beat him once Foreman destroyed him. Ali beat Foreman and years later he admitted to getting lucky. Ali clearly fought and beat better people than Tyson Fury but stop acting like Ali was some kind of deity.
        Ali is the best hw ever and you don`t to play smart again, I have no intention to debate with you.
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnkemp804 View Post

Nobody knows who Al Jones or Roy Williams is. Ali certainly didn't just "get lucky" against Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

Nobody knows who Al Jones or Roy Williams is. Ali certainly didn't just "get lucky" against Foreman.
            Lol right if you don't know who Al Jones or Roy Williams is then you didn't watch boxing from that era. Also the last time I checked you weren't Ali. I think Ali knows more about his life and what he did in the ring that you did. Ali admitted numerous times that his plan wasn't to lay against the ropes, his plane was to out box Foreman. According to Ali himself he soon realized that Foreman was too quit on his feet to outbox and if he continued with that plan he would get tired and get knocked out. So according to Ali his only goal after that was to hope and pray that Foreman got tired. That isn't a plan. Ali got lucky and refused to give Foreman a rematch. Deal with it kid.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Ali is the best hw ever and you don`t to play smart again, I have no intention to debate with you.
              Lol yeah Ali was the best heavyweight at getting beat upside the head and receiving brain damage. Foreman fought until he was pushing 50, doesn't suffer from brain damage like Ali. You could also add Lennox Lewis, Larry Holmes, Wladimir Klitschko ect who all were champions and never got beat upside the head like Ali did. Also I have no intentions of typing to you which is why you are being ignored now. Go away.

Comment

Ali fought everyone despite losses and robbing his opponents.

Fury is my idol but this fight doesn't need any excuse. Just say that I wanna money in a circus fight. It's OK.

Comment

Lol, so much disrespect for the unrivaled king of fightsports. Usyk is a false titleholder with a liniage that only goes back to Charles Martin, who was KOd by Luis Ortiz, after Wilder KOd him twice. Kickboxing is on life support, and MMA has it's champion toss the UFC belt in the rubbish so that he can fall at Fury's feet.

Fury is the lineal world champion. He fights when he wants, where he wants and who he wants.

And when he does, the world pays him millions and millions.

He is no UFC champion who has to call his promoter "Boss" or get fired.

A lot of Boxing Scene casual fans here don't seem like all that.

Oh, well.

Comment

John with his "We're fighting men, we're not here to fight any Tom, **** or Harry just for a cheque. We fight the best" nonsense. The hypocrisy in the whole family is ****** inducing. They're all frauds and liars. They slandered AJ for years but the truth will always be seen. Even by the most deranged extremist whether they like it or not.

Fury and Wilder have been cancer for the consistency of the division. Just grotesque. They're a couple of cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post

Fury fight's senior citizens? No that would be Aj(4of6)
                      Fury's beaten 2 world number 1s for all the belts in theyre own back yards as the underdog.
                      Yes I'll grant you Klitschko was 39 but he was world number 1. After Aj got rag dolled by Ruiz, Wilder was number 1 & Fury v Wilder went on to be the greatest trilogy since Bowe Holyfield in the 90s between the top 2 until Usyk stepped up.

Name anyone else in the division today that beats those 4 fight's?

Vitali was a monster & in my book beating Lennox until the cuts but why pair Vitali v Fury? It's irrelevant but thinking about it what an amazing fight.

After Fury destroyed undesputed with Usyk he goes into the Aj duck book, but you can't take away what he achieved or blame him for making a few quid with an easy opponent.
                      Wilder has never been a top 5. Ever. Believing that is utter delusion. But i know just how delusional you are, so it's fine.

AJ has never ducked Fury. Fury has ducked repeatedly now though. Only a few weirdo's who believe otherwise. But then again, no matter what happened, they'll still say AJ ducked because of the hatred and fanatical love of the fraudulent one.

Fury is a b1tch. As are his fanatics. You all just humiliate yourselves because it's natural for you to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X