Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Denies Haney Request For 24-Hour Extension To Respond To WBO 140-Pound Title Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    nobody said everyone has to like everybody else. I just chose to mention the obvious racism of someone who likes to cry racism’s himself. If you’re not in agreement . Keep scrolling.
    I don't know the other guy, and I don't care one way or the other if he does really have racist views. Maybe it would help you out to stop worrying about other people's opinions and feelings so much. You seem to know plenty about boxing so just focus on that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

I don't know the other guy, and I don't care one way or the other if he does really have racist views. Maybe it would help you out to stop worrying about other people's opinions and feelings so much. You seem to know plenty about boxing so just focus on that.
      maybe you should take your own advice because you seem awfully concerned about my opinion. You’ve damn near written a thesis on racism and bias in just this thread alone, in response to a 2 sentence comment that I made.

Comment

Originally posted by roj View Post
        go ahead, wbo, and have a ramirez-barboza title fight that nobody cares about. The one good thing that will come out of it is this: Both ramirez and barboza will get a much-needed reality check on their actual popularity after all of their “i know my worth” bs.
        truth!!!!!!!!

Comment

maybe you should take your own advice because you seem awfully concerned about my opinion. You’ve damn near written a thesis on racism and bias in just this thread alone, in response to a 2 sentence comment that I made.
          A thesis? Did you finish your formal education in grammar school?

Comment

A thesis? Did you finish your formal education in grammar school?
            ever heard of hyperbole, or is that too big of a word for you? I’ll break it down so that perhaps you could comprehend (whoops, big words for you, I mean understand) better. I wrote 2 sentences and you wrote a long unnecessary paragraph about what you feel the proper definition ( whoops, another big word for you, which in simplistic terms is “meaning”) of racism is and is not. So maybe take your own advice, mind your business and keep scrolling next time.

Comment

ever heard of hyperbole, or is that too big of a word for you? I’ll break it down so that perhaps you could comprehend (whoops, big words for you, I mean understand) better. I wrote 2 sentences and you wrote a long unnecessary paragraph about what you feel the proper definition ( whoops, another big word for you, which in simplistic terms is “meaning”) of racism is and is not. So maybe take your own advice, mind your business and keep scrolling next time.
              So, yes, grammar school then.

Comment

So, yes, grammar school then.
                I could see how you wouldn’t grasp the concept of hyperbole. Products of inbreeding tend to struggle with concepts such as those.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
                  Lmao this ugly nosed mofo Haney thinks he’s bigger than what he actually is
                  Grow up you underachieving and useless bum.

Comment

I could see how you wouldn’t grasp the concept of hyperbole. Products of inbreeding tend to struggle with concepts such as those.
                    Are you really going to rail on in multiple posts about how you think 'hyperbole' is a big word? Did you learn English by reading Boxingscene.com articles? Good grief. Where are you from?
                    Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 07-15-2023, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Won't be anymore of a blemish than Lara for Canelo. Lara outlanded Canelo and Canelo refused a rematch. He chose to fight Franklin instead. The same Franklin that didn't have his trainer by his side. If that was no blemish on Legacy, then Dev has no blemishes
                      That's because that fight suked ass and all we saw was Lara RUN the entire time. Jesus you like torure. That fight was even more boring than Postal vs. Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X