Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Denies Haney Request For 24-Hour Extension To Respond To WBO 140-Pound Title Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

Even if that judge gave Loma that round he still would have lost lol. Loma needs to stop waiting until the second part of the fight to start fighting. His fans don't understand that giving away rounds will have you misty eyed and delusional thinking a shoeshine will win a round. Good 11th too bad he didn't have more of that he should go back to bullying 126 lb fighters so we can say how great he is
    100% agree taking round 12 off was a BIG mistake.
    A_State501 A_State501 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• eco1
    replied
    Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

WTF do you mean...Haney is one of ONLY 3 undisputed champion currently in boxing.
    IT IS WEIRD HOW you can be 3 undisputed when you really lost your last fight,

Leave a comment:

• A_State501
    replied
    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

And one judge gave HANEY round 10!!!!! Loma BEST round. Loma was ROBBED.

14 more punches wow! I was off by 4.

Canelo ALSO landed 36 more POWER punches. *** Lara's back footed weak sauce jabs. U try cutting of a chicken running. Sounds easier then it looked. What round was it again that Lara tried Superman'ing over Canelo and got stuck almost on his shoulders??? That sht was FUNNY! I need to make that my BS Picture.

Haney bigger, way younger and still should of LOST. It was a damn close fight but that round 10 judge had that filled out way before. That was a OHH-Shttt moment. I got to give Haney a round some how or I don't get paid type sht... Euro's ALWAYS get ***ed no LUBE to A-Siders. And that goes for GGG/Canelo 1.

Also are you on crack?? What round did Lara land 18 more punches then Canelo? You pulling that sht put your ass.
    Even if that judge gave Loma that round he still would have lost lol. Loma needs to stop waiting until the second part of the fight to start fighting. His fans don't understand that giving away rounds will have you misty eyed and delusional thinking a shoeshine will win a round. Good 11th too bad he didn't have more of that he should go back to bullying 126 lb fighters so we can say how great he is
    Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

Loma landed 14 more total punches than Dev not to mention his best round was a +18 in total punches landed. So how was Devin beaten so decisively according to the Loma apologist?

Again if Canelo is superior he should have cut the ring off. Was it the most pleasant fight to watch no but using the same standard people want to hold Devin. Canelo lost one judge had him losing that speaks volumes if you are honest about Canelo and judges.
    And one judge gave HANEY round 10!!!!! Loma BEST round. Loma was ROBBED.

14 more punches wow! I was off by 4.

Canelo ALSO landed 36 more POWER punches. *** Lara's back footed weak sauce jabs. U try cutting of a chicken running. Sounds easier then it looked. What round was it again that Lara tried Superman'ing over Canelo and got stuck almost on his shoulders??? That sht was FUNNY! I need to make that my BS Picture.

Haney bigger, way younger and still should of LOST. It was a damn close fight but that round 10 judge had that filled out way before. That was a OHH-Shttt moment. I got to give Haney a round some how or I don't get paid type sht... Euro's ALWAYS get ***ed no LUBE to A-Siders. And that goes for GGG/Canelo 1.

Also are you on crack?? What round did Lara land 18 more punches then Canelo? You pulling that sht put your ass.
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-15-2023, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• A_State501
    replied

What excuse? And I was at the fight and saw what you didn't see between rounds. Canelo was working Lara's body and had his corner spending all the time icing that.

You do know fights are scored round-by-round right. And WOW Lara landed a TOTAL of 10 more punches. BUT Canelo landed almost double the power. All Lara did mostly was throw a half hearted weak as jab.

If Lara would of BOXED more he would of WON the fight. He clearly was more gifted at the time. But chose to RUN.

And for such a slick dude he MISSED A LOT!!!! Looked at Floyd's connnect rate vs. Lara. That's how it's done...

*** the rematch!!!! Lara talked his ASS of then STUNK the joint up. I have never seen someone talk soo much sht and then REFUSE to fight. Watching paint dry is more fun.

Loma Haney was a DOPE fight EVERYONE wants to see ran back...
    Loma landed 14 more total punches than Dev not to mention his best round was a +18 in total punches landed. So how was Devin beaten so decisively according to the Loma apologist?

Again if Canelo is superior he should have cut the ring off. Was it the most pleasant fight to watch no but using the same standard people want to hold Devin. Canelo lost one judge had him losing that speaks volumes if you are honest about Canelo and judges.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied

Why didn't Canelo cut the ring off? For this man to be the perfect boxer like y'all allude to constantly there's always an excuse when he doesn't perform well. Lara landed more punches and he out boxed Canelo. It's not about what I like to watch it's about a bs narrative that's being pushed. Why don't Loma work his way back up?Does he deserves a handout because of the War?

It was a split decision should have ran it back but he wanted Kirkland, a faded Cotto, Amir Khan that moved up to fight, and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Then the gift draw against GGG.
    What excuse? And I was at the fight and saw what you didn't see between rounds. Canelo was working Lara's body and had his corner spending all the time icing that.

You do know fights are scored round-by-round right. And WOW Lara landed a TOTAL of 10 more punches. BUT Canelo landed almost double the power. All Lara did mostly was throw a half hearted weak as jab.

If Lara would of BOXED more he would of WON the fight. He clearly was more gifted at the time. But chose to RUN.

And for such a slick dude he MISSED A LOT!!!! Looked at Floyd's connnect rate vs. Lara. That's how it's done...

*** the rematch!!!! Lara talked his ASS of then STUNK the joint up. I have never seen someone talk soo much sht and then REFUSE to fight. Watching paint dry is more fun.

Loma Haney was a DOPE fight EVERYONE wants to see ran back...
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-15-2023, 11:14 AM.
    TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Leave a comment:

• A_State501
    replied

That's because that fight suked ass and all we saw was Lara RUN the entire time. Jesus you like torure. That fight was even more boring than Postal vs. Crawford.
    Why didn't Canelo cut the ring off? For this man to be the perfect boxer like y'all allude to constantly there's always an excuse when he doesn't perform well. Lara landed more punches and he out boxed Canelo. It's not about what I like to watch it's about a bs narrative that's being pushed. Why don't Loma work his way back up?Does he deserves a handout because of the War?

It was a split decision should have ran it back but he wanted Kirkland, a faded Cotto, Amir Khan that moved up to fight, and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Then the gift draw against GGG.

Leave a comment:

• Jab jab boom
    replied
    Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Are you really going to rail on in multiple posts about how you think 'hyperbole' is a big word? Did you learn English by reading Boxingscene.com articles? Good grief. Where are you from?
    You’re still here? Stop being weird. I see now that I’m going to have to treat you like a scorned female and just move on because if not, you’ll keep coming back to share your long winded opinion on shyt that nobody cares about. Be well.

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    if you dislike someone primarily because they are of a different race or culture than you, that’s racist, and that’s what the original poster consistently does. He doesn’t have boxing related reasons for disliking boxers, it’s strictly because they’re black. You can play innocent as to why he threw in the nose comment but I choose not to be gullible based on his history. Not to mention he literally has comments where he feels it was racist for Tank to wear Mexican colors for his last fight. Now that’s broadening the definition of racism, is it not?
    So let me get this right... You're sticking up for a racist dude and mad at someone else because they might be racist???

Damn you are DUMB

Leave a comment:

• Shadoww702
    replied
    Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Maybe he's a gay racist.
    Who Haney? Knew he was racist? But didn't know he was gay??? He kind of does look fruity.

"Undefeated boxer Devin Haney denies being racist after saying he would 'never lose to a white boy"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X