Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Denies Haney Request For 24-Hour Extension To Respond To WBO 140-Pound Title Ruling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO Denies Haney Request For 24-Hour Extension To Respond To WBO 140-Pound Title Ruling

Devin Haney requested another 24 hours to consider a path to challenge for the WBO junior welterweight title. The sanctioning body is not having it. An immediate ruling was handed down by the WBO, who declared that the undisputed lightweight king remains bound
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good for the wbo. The b!tchas.s wbc should take note....and fcuk the wba too.

Comment

Unreasonable decision by the WBO. He was asking for 24 hours, which is nothing really.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Unreasonable decision by the WBO. He was asking for 24 hours, which is nothing really.
        It cuts both ways, If it's nothing, then it shouldn't matter too much that they aren't giving him what he is asking for.

Bottom line, this is Haney pissing about. Had they given Teo until next week to respond, Haney would be asking "can I have a 24-hour extension on top of that week?"

They are making plans for ranked fighters to get a shot at their belt. If Haney wants to exercise his right to move up and challenge, then all he has to do is say that's what he wants. He shouldn't need 24 hours on top of knowing what Teo is doing in order to make up his mind on the matter.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

This is great news. The organizations likely heard about Haney's recent remarks about Mayweather "messing up the sport" and are acting accordingly. Kudos to them.

Comment

Lmao this ugly nosed mofo Haney thinks he’s bigger than what he actually is

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

WTF do you mean...Haney is one of ONLY 3 undisputed champion currently in boxing.

Comment

I really think that if Hearn could guarantee a fight with Regis Prograis, Haney would drop that WBO title @ 135, and go to 140! The fact that Regis don't want smoke is EXTREMELY disturbing to me! Please don't tell me that last fight has him that shook??? MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
                  One of 2 things is happening here. Either you’re making a racist comment or you’re into judging the physical appearance of other dudes.

Comment

Go ahead, WBO, and have a Ramirez-Barboza title fight that nobody cares about. The one good thing that will come out of it is this: both Ramirez and Barboza will get a much-needed reality check on their actual popularity after all of their “I know my worth” BS.

Comment

Working...
                    X