Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danielito Zorrilla: I Did Good Boxing - Hit and Not Get Hit, It Was Prograis Who Looked Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danielito Zorrilla: I Did Good Boxing - Hit and Not Get Hit, It Was Prograis Who Looked Bad

Puerto Rico's Danielito Zorrilla believes that he did enough to overcome Regis Prograis for the World Boxing Council (WBC) super lightweight world title at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nah, u looked like sh.it

Comment

You went into a boxing match and didn't want to even fight. Stunk up the place.
      Brittney1229 Brittney1229 likes this.

Comment

Danielito Zorrilla won that fight. He did the essence of boxing in his pure form like a purist boxer. Hit and not get hit is real boxing and Progais was gift a decision. There you have it!!! Angelo Style!!
        Sid-Knee Sid-Knee Corelone Corelone like this.

Comment

He fought the way he had to to give himself a chance. I thought it was very close fight. From the cards though, it was clear that two of the judges had been told the winner before the fight even started.

Comment

Reminds me of De La Hoya vs Trinidad. Boring!!!! Zorrilla didn't fight to win, he fought survive! As a fan, I will not pay to go see him fight and I won't stay at home to watch him fight again.

Comment

You did not win just made Prograis looked bad.

Comment

You must learn to engage son! You showed absolutely no sense of urgency, championship grit, determination, persistence or heart in the ring. If you want the title then you must take it away from the champion.

Even after proving that you were the stronger puncher of the two by dropping him in the very first round. However, you never capitalized. You never went for the knockout.

The judges are not going to hand you a decision without giving an honest effort. You had to prove that you wanted it more than champion but failed to do so. If your aim was to just play spoiler and refuse to try; Then you succeeded.

However, playing keeping away and running out the clock just so you can last the distance; Is not the definition of someone who is attempting to win a title.

Your fight was very reminiscent of Ail vs Young. While Young landed the more cleaner punches against Ali; However, he just simply refused to trade or take any risks in the ring against the champion and it ended up costing him the fight.

Comment

I’d say Prograis landed more, but Zorrilla looked better.

Comment

He fought in a style that nobody ever wants to see again. As Canelo would say, “Horrible fighter!”
                    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X