Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez, Sunny Edwards Sign Contract For 112-Pound Title Unification Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because there's no bigger money in these weight classes unless the best fight the best you always see the great fights in the division an it's refreshing because you see divisions like the heavyweight division and the welterweight division and politics takes over because these fighters know there getting a good pay day regardless. Yeah where getting Spence Vs Crawford next month but that fight should of been made 2-3 years ago if we're being honest. But Bam vs Edwards is a really good fight

Comment

WAR BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!, BAM too much for Sunny IMHO ...............
      Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

One of the easiest unifications to get signed lately, it seems. Good on them. Inoue and Cool Boy Steph didn't make things hard either it looked like. So much posing and pissing about from other champions lately.

Comment

Honesty Hour, episode 234: I'll immediately admit that I'm extremely biased against Edwards, whose face and general attitude I can't literally stand.

I'll be very disappointed if he wins another ugly "race shoes" decision vs Rodriguez, and extremely happy if the latter destroys Sunny instead.

Comment

this is a huge fight that the Spence/Crawford youtubers are ignoring

Comment

These guys seem to offer each other what they both struggle with. Not sure who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                One of the easiest unifications to get signed lately, it seems. Good on them. Inoue and Cool Boy Steph didn't make things hard either it looked like. So much posing and pissing about from other champions lately.
                Yes, the little guys really put the heavier weights to shame with their willingness to take risks and engage in real fights don't they!

Comment

Great fight. Hopefully this is on dazn ppv so I can watch without having to buy.

2023 is getting better and better with each fight.

Now please someone in England tell Fury to tell Bob to stop BSing and get the Usyk fight done.

Comment

The lower weights are unifying and Fury is still being a jackass prima donna.

Comment

Working...
                    X