Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez, Sunny Edwards Sign Contract For 112-Pound Title Unification Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez, Sunny Edwards Sign Contract For 112-Pound Title Unification Bout

WBO flyweight champion Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez and 112-pound IBF titlist Sunny Edwards have signed a contract to face each other in a title unification bout later this year, Matchroom Boxing head Eddie Hearn announced Thursday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2023 getting better and better...
    Let's go Bam!!

Comment

Fantastic. Looking forward to seeing Bam back in action before my DAZN access goes away after I cancelled them.

Comment

Great news. 50/50 fight for me. Why not bring this to the UK though.

Comment

Why until winter though? Seems like it could be done earlier. And let me guess, it's going to be in the UK where Eddie and the boys will try to squeeze out a unanimous decision robbery....

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            Why until winter though? Seems like it could be done earlier. And let me guess, it's going to be in the UK where Eddie and the boys will try to squeeze out a unanimous decision robbery....
            Might be because Bam had a broken jaw in his last fight...

Also, odd that the author decided not to use the more well known name Srisaket Sor Rungvisai for the likely biggest win on his 2022 resume.
            Last edited by crimsonfalcon07; 06-22-2023, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Good fight. There is no money at those weights so these solid fights gets done frequently

Comment

This is nice balanced fight.
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Good fight. There is no money at those weights so these solid fights gets done frequently
                  Exactly and hearn learned about milking from Lara lmao.

Eddie is what he is, but he makes some good fights. Those early dazn cards were really good imho

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    Probably sell more tickets, plus time to sell the fight, Edwards is a bit of an unknown with casuals, bam will get a bigger international fan base, with his style and skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X