Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Joshua really lose the Usyk rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Implement tools where senior citizens won't be able to muck shlt up....like a time limit to use replay.
    If after 1 minute a decision can't be made, the initial decision stands.

Isolating judges is another idea.
    Sounds can definitely influence a spectator.

Separate room/backstage with enough monitors to give them every possible angle.....how hard is it
    Even if they just watch the same feed we see in real time (minus the commentary) that would be significantly better, and that would lessen the fan outrage after every fight, since we all saw the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Even if they just watch the same feed we see in real time (minus the commentary) that would be significantly better, and that would lessen the fan outrage after every fight, since we all saw the same thing.
      I'd say we both have at least a reasonable level of intelligence
      There has to be smarter people than us within the boxing rules making community

And yet......

Comment

I'd say we both have at least a reasonable level of intelligence
        There has to be smarter people than us within the boxing rules making community

And yet......
        Yeah....I don't think there is the sport is so ****ing broken, and everyone in charge just throws their hands up

Everyone has already forgotten a veteran referee literally saved an A side fighter, gifting him a world championship. Imagine a ****ing football referee blocking a kick in the superbowl.

Comment

Yeah....I don't think there is the sport is so ****ing broken, and everyone in charge just throws their hands up

Everyone has already forgotten a veteran referee literally saved an A side fighter, gifting him a world championship. Imagine a ****ing football referee blocking a kick in the superbowl.
          I've read more than a few times how boxing is more than a sport. It's theater !!!!

Must allow foibles and follies to take place, even if they can be avoided.

Comment

AJ was very slightly better than the first fight but still had the wrong approach of trying to box Usyk rather than use his physical advantages. Usyk seemed to have slowed down a little too. It took him longer to get into any kind of rhythm, so it was a slightly closer version of the first fight but Usyk still a clear winner.

Comment

I've read more than a few times how boxing is more than a sport. It's theater !!!!

Must allow foibles and follies to take place, even if they can be avoided.
              I’ve actually made the argument in how it’s a show and not a sport.

it’s an event put on by a promoter who sets the rules in the favor of his own fighter. Other sports don’t give points to the more popular team.

Comment

I’ve actually made the argument in how it’s a show and not a sport.

it’s an event put on by a promoter who sets the rules in the favor of his own fighter. Other sports don’t give points to the more popular team.
                I almost expect judges to be like Commodus and give thumbs up/down at the end of a fight

Comment

Working...
                X