Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor on Lopez Fight: My Legs Were Gone By Fourth, Fifth Round; I Strayed From the Game Plan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    . Welp, the stalker has returned for further embarrassment. The only one pretending is you. You’re making excuses for the ass whooping and you’re pretending Arum went out of his way to set Taylor up. Try and use as much of that limited brain as you can. Teo has trashed top tank and espn nonstop, there’s no way arum preferred Teo over Taylor and those shady scorecards prove it. Taylor got washed and somehow managed to get 2 close scorecards. The deck was stacked against Teo , not Taylor. Teo deserved to lose his previous fight, was a career lightweight, and at a significant size disadvantage, yet Taylor was somehow set up to lose? Foh. He just wasn’t good enough. You should be used to that realization being British and all. It’s the norm.
    Taylor had the judges changed at the last minute due to all the corruption going on in the US. Bob couldn't slip the ones he wanted in. Everything else worked in Teo and Bob's favour. Every step. Taylor looked shot out there and the reasons are clear to why. That was the whole point of the fight happening.

Americans are fighting nothing but inactive fighters and ducking those who are active. If a fight does happen they lose or get the robbery. Why, who can you name that has top wins over active opponents? List them. You'll find nothing but a mass of set ups.

When we lose it's due to being inactive and them being at their worst. That is not the case for you as you see nothing but losses everywhere against handpicked opponents even though they're at their best. Don't make me dominate you with the facts like i always do. You know how silly you're made to look every time by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Hilarious!!!
      I have pointed it out to you before but you pretended you didn't know. You know alright. That's why you love those type of fights. Why, what wins at the top do you have that aren't with these type of conditions? Your lack of a list of top wins without speaks volumes. Just deflect and refuse to engage as you know you can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Taylor had the judges changed at the last minute due to all the corruption going on in the US. Bob couldn't slip the ones he wanted in. Everything else worked in Teo and Bob's favour. Every step. Taylor looked shot out there and the reasons are clear to why. That was the whole point of the fight happening.

Americans are fighting nothing but inactive fighters and ducking those who are active. If a fight does happen they lose or get the robbery. Why, who can you name that has top wins over active opponents? List them. You'll find nothing but a mass of set ups.

When we lose it's due to being inactive and them being at their worst. That is not the case for you as you see nothing but losses everywhere against handpicked opponents even though they're at their best. Don't make me dominate you with the facts like i always do. You know how silly you're made to look every time by me.
        Excuses for being inferior. Yawn

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Josh Taylor made every decision, which put him into the position not Lopez or Arum. Bob Arum work's for Josh Taylor not the other way around. The mental gymnastics you're preforming to protect Taylor are ridiculous. Furthermore, Lopez robbed Martin and Taylor robbed Catterall, are you telling me Arum for over two years was conspiring to make this happen?

Secondly, I listed three American fighters who are inactive. You cannot just manoeuvre around the answer because it doesn't fit your criteria. It's a fact, Crawford, Spence, and Wilder have been fighting once a year.

Thirdly, I didn't answer your question with question because I gave two relevant fight's to the criteria. I just asked you to elaborate further because one fight isn't a sample size. If you think there's a conspiracy offer a credible evidence. Outside of Taylor vs Lopez, what American or mexican has taken advantage of an inactive British fighter? Because to me, the British fighters are choosing inactivity.

I don't know if you're trolling or your just confused because to believe the nonsense you're spouting is beyond ludicrous. I honestly, don't see any time in history American or mexican fighters have needed to conspire against British competition.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I have pointed it out to you before but you pretended you didn't know. You know alright. That's why you love those type of fights. Why, what wins at the top do you have that aren't with these type of conditions? Your lack of a list of top wins without speaks volumes. Just deflect and refuse to engage as you know you can't.
            No, I saw it, but EVERY fight that a Euro-boxer loses to an American or Hispanic, SID-KNEE will cue up the excuses, so there's no need to answer your questions, so that you can CREATE a myriad of more and have a merry go round debate.I'm not debating excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by unknowledgeablepugilist View Post
              Josh Taylor made every decision, which put him into the position not Lopez or Arum. Bob Arum work's for Josh Taylor not the other way around. The mental gymnastics you're preforming to protect Taylor are ridiculous. Furthermore, Lopez robbed Martin and Taylor robbed Catterall, are you telling me Arum for over two years was conspiring to make this happen?

Secondly, I listed three American fighters who are inactive. You cannot just manoeuvre around the answer because it doesn't fit your criteria. It's a fact, Crawford, Spence, and Wilder have been fighting once a year.

Thirdly, I didn't answer your question with question because I gave two relevant fight's to the criteria. I just asked you to elaborate further because one fight isn't a sample size. If you think there's a conspiracy offer a credible evidence. Outside of Taylor vs Lopez, what American or mexican has taken advantage of an inactive British fighter? Because to me, the British fighters are choosing inactivity.

I don't know if you're trolling or your just confused because to believe the nonsense you're spouting is beyond ludicrous. I honestly, don't see any time in history American or mexican fighters have needed to conspire against British competition.
              He lives in his own world of excuses, but it's humorous. He just can't take the losses like a man, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                Taylor just wasn’t as good as he thought he was. Saw the fight live and once teo figured him out, he was hitting him at will and making him miss easily. 147 won’t be much better for Taylor and will likely get stopped there.
                That's a bit unfair

Look at his run at 140 before the Catterall fight. He did undisputed the hard way, beating good fighters and champions.

He was a top level fighter a few years ago and proved it. But he's had quite a few tough fights, inactivity and injuries. He's not quite the fighter he was.

But Teo deserves the credit, he's also a former undisputed champion, so he's proven too. It would have still taken a very good fighter like Teo to highlight that Taylor isn't the same fighter anymore.

Lets not rewrite history because a fighter took one loss. It doesn't change the fact he cleaned out the division in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

That's a bit unfair

Look at his run at 140 before the Catterall fight. He did undisputed the hard way, beating good fighters and champions.

He was a top level fighter a few years ago and proved it. But he's had quite a few tough fights, inactivity and injuries. He's not quite the fighter he was.

But Teo deserves the credit, he's also a former undisputed champion, so he's proven too. It would have still taken a very good fighter like Teo to highlight that Taylor isn't the same fighter anymore.

Lets not rewrite history because a fighter took one loss. It doesn't change the fact he cleaned out the division in his prime.

I never said he was a bad fighter. I just said he wasn’t as good as he thought he was. That stands true for many fighters throughout history, even hall of famers. There are some challenges they just aren’t good enough to overcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X