Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna see Broner have a redemption arc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna see Broner have a redemption arc?

I couldn’t stand AB back in 2013, Maidana beating his ass was a great night for boxing but 10 years on I actually feel sorry for the dude.

He probably doesn’t deserve the sympathy but I hate seeing talented kids throw it all away and that’s essentially what he did from age 23 until now.

He was crazily overhyped and was never the second coming of Floyd like some idiots proclaimed but he was a talented fighter. It’s crazy to think how far he’s fell off in recent years.

I may be in the minority but I’d actually like to see him have some sort of redemption story. Get a few wins under your belt and see if Don can use his explicit Mendoza photo’s to get you in there with a beatable WBA champ like Rolly Romero.

I believe Broner has some brain damage already.

Comment

Broner has lived the life you and I will never know. He is his worst enemy, he has said many times before that he will take his career seriously and does the same crap. He got a few undeserved fights because who was his promotional company at the time and his mouth/antics. Too bad if he mismanaged his career and his life.

Comment

No........

Comment

Too far gone, he'll always be a what could have been. He was a beast at 140 anything since then has been underwhelming.
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

He retired Maidana.

Let that sink in.

Comment

You have to admit he's a better draw than any part-time boxer out there wasting their primes. He's obviously trying to make up for wasting his time and money. Same thing will happen with all these part-time boxers fighting once a year. They'll be fighting in their 40s.

Comment

He’s on what, his 5th redemption now?
                Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

If he starts winning I will enjoy the show. But hes an afterthought.

Would love to see the pre fight shenanigans if he fought Teo or Rolly. That would be fun.
                  4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

I think he should get Paulie out of retirement and rematch him.
                    Funniest press conference/post fight I ever did see.
                    davef davef likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X