No announcement yet.

Loma frustrating to watch..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma frustrating to watch..

Love watching him fight and this fight could have gone either way but once again he just doesn't go all in when he has his opponent on the ropes..

He had Haney in a lot of trouble in the 11th and in true Loma fashion backs off, I understandhe was tired but so was Haney and Haney was hurt.. Cost him against Teo and cost him again tonight..
    Last edited by johncods; 05-21-2023, 12:00 AM.

I agree with this.
    Sheikh Sheikh dan_cov dan_cov like this.

Comment

He ate a lot of body shots. people that think he wont didnt score all the hard body shots landed against him

Comment

He was getting tagged to the body with a right hand all night
        dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

Haney was landing to the body all night, maybe the posters here don't think body shots and more damaging punches count

Comment

Yeah he had no answer for Haney's body attack but this thread is about Loma just not pushing for a finish and seizing the moment in a really close fight when he has his opponent hurt..

Watched all his pro fights and he's one of the most complete boxers ever but if there's one area I've always thought could have been better is his killer instinct. Even in fights against inferior opponents in the past he just has a habit of not going in for the kill whe he has them in trouble.

Comment

Haney is a weight bully. The size is too much. Same as Katie Taylor just too small. Same as Haney v Kambosos jnr it’s just legalised bullying. Let’s not mention Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Love watching him fight and this fight could have gone either way but once again he just doesn't go all in when he has his opponent on the ropes..

He had Haney in a lot of trouble in the 11th and in true Loma fashion backs off, I understandhe was tired but so was Haney and Haney was hurt.. Cost him against Teo and cost him again tonight..
                I had it for Loma in a very close fight, but this is true… Haney would have gotten KO right there had he pushed more.. and in the 12th he didn’t let it continue that a swing round or could go to haney.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

I had it for Loma in a very close fight, but this is true… Haney would have gotten KO right there had he pushed more.. and in the 12th he didn’t let it continue that a swing round or could go to haney.
                  Yeah it was a close fight by any chance have you ever stumbled upon a picture of Shakur Stevenson moaning? Could be a video too just asking around. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim bean View Post
                    Haney is a weight bully. The size is too much. Same as Katie Taylor just too small. Same as Haney v Kambosos jnr it’s just legalised bullying. Let’s not mention Canelo
                    And Fury

Comment

Working...
                    X