Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI's Knockout of Joe Fournier Officially Changed To No-Decision Due To Elbow KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: KSI's Knockout of Joe Fournier Officially Changed To No-Decision Due To Elbow KO

Independent sanctioning body, PBA [Professional Boxing Association], have officially overturned KSI's recent victory over Joe Fournier. Last Saturday, at the OVO Arena Wembley, KSI was awarded with a second round knockout victory of Fournier.
    [Click Here To Read More]

youtuber boxing is less corrupt than professional championship boxing, nothing is gonna happen with the Rolly vs Barroso "stoppage".

Comment

Wow, justice for Joe.

Comment

Respeck to the PBA.

Too bad WBO doesn't have the same integrity.

Comment

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change​" - Rocky Balboa

a good step in the right direction!

Comment

joe-louis-contre-rocky-marciano-en-octobre-1951.jpg

Marciano / Louis... just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
              youtuber boxing is less corrupt than professional championship boxing, nothing is gonna happen with the Rolly vs Barroso "stoppage".
              I was thinking the same thing. Obviously they don't care about integrity or making the right decision that is fully justified. They are shameful and proud of it apparently.

Comment

You could not make this up . This governing body is better than the real one

Comment

Now get that garbage stoppage by Tony Weeks in that Rolly fight reversed

Comment

Working...
                  X