No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Vows To 'Retire' Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Vows To 'Retire' Teofimo Lopez

Josh Taylor wants to finish the work George Kambosos Jr. started. The WBO 140-pound titlist from Scotland will defend his belt against Brooklyn's Teofimo Lopez on June 10 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The fight has been pitched as a "make or break" moment, as both
    [Click Here To Read More]

Teo thinks TR is giving preferential treatment to "Black" fighters, yet he's fighting the Undisputed 140lb. Champion in NYC!

Comment

I do hope Lopez wins because Taylor is a horrible human being
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Would be nice if he can retire teo's dad, dude is destroying the kids career. And Teo need a good smack for that stupid comment about black fighters, sounds like he's jelous

Comment

Can Lopez come back and do what he should be able to do? We will see.

Comment

Lopez might because he is so mentally unstable.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I can see Taylor carving this guy up and dissecting him. I wouldn't be surprised if he even stops Teo.
              Barristan Barristan likes this.

Comment

Here we go again with someone using the retire him comment. I wish that would stop. Its a sport. All the boxers are making a living for their families win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Realboxlife View Post
                  Would be nice if he can retire teo's dad, dude is destroying the kids career. And Teo need a good smack for that stupid comment about black fighters, sounds like he's jelous
                  He didn't say anything racist about blacks, Just stated a fact. The real racist comments come from black fighters, don't act like you donīt know, you look stupid.

Comment

Teo has already questioned himself on camera once. He is definitely not the same guy who fought Loma. Kambosos and Martin planted a seed of doubt in his mind very deeply.

Comment

Working...
                    X