Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Vows To 'Retire' Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Taylor knock Lopez out, I'm tired of deranged Teofimo Lopez Sr., and unstable Teofimo Lopez Jr.

Comment

I guess I’m one of the few that sees Teo easily whipping this guy.
      Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

“His ego has taken a massive hit. You can see he’s a bit mentally fragile, anyway.

Me, with this fight, I plan on retiring this guy. I plan on giving him that much of a beating that he doesn’t think that he’s that guy anymore. He’s already got them doubts, I’m gonna cement them and retire him.”

This is why in boxing, on cameras, in interviews, you need to have a poker face. Teofimo Lopez has been showing a lot of emotion on tv since the Nakatani fight, at least that was the first time I saw it. Where he made a since deleted tweet about being done, because of the backlash for his performance.

Then you have the emotional interviews, and the icing on the cake, doubting himself in the ring with cameras all
        over him after the Martin fight. Asking his people if he still got it.

He’s 25, acting like a 10 year old on camera, letting all his emotions show. Letting everyone into his personal feelings. Other boxers will feast on that.

He’s behaviorally acting like a little calf around Lions.

Edit: Let me just add, i’m not saying a man can’t have emotions, just saying keep it off cameras, away from your future opponents. Go see a therapist for your issues. A boxing ring, boxing interviews, and Twitter aren’t the right places for that while being a pro boxer.
        Last edited by -Kev-; 05-05-2023, 04:49 PM.

Comment

If Teo loses, especially by stoppage, he may be right. Lopez is mentally fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            I do hope Lopez wins because Taylor is a horrible human being
            That’s a strong statement. What did Taylor do that was so bad? I’ve heard a few bad things but nothing that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
              Can Lopez come back and do what he should be able to do? We will see.
              Im looking forward to the fight, Josh brings it, should be a good one.

Comment

Teofimo is mentally fragile.

And Catterall is the uncrowned champ.

Comment

I'm just glad Teo called out ESPN for their bias BS.. everyone else is too afraid to say it

Comment

Working...
                  X