Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Accused by Third Woman of Childhood ***ual Abuse In 1970s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post

I find it telling that you have no compassion and are sorrreeeeely lacking even the beginning fundamentals of trauma to have sympathy for the victims. Victims have been known to block the reality until it comes and smacks them right in the face at some random point in their lives. Not so dissimilar to military personnel who have spent time in battle. It’s amazing what the mind can block just to keep you functioning. I would highly suggest my fellow men with sisters, mothers, daughters at the very least spend a few minutes reading up on the psychology of abuse and its impacts. Might actually make you a better man. Peace.
    I find it telling that you immediatly defer to the women as they cry injury. I find it telling that society wishes us to coddle them and cry for them 40 to 50 years AFTER THE ALLEDGED FACT. Are these women not in any way guilty for NOT saving the next of their gender from the same end? Are they that disassociated, dear Freudian compassionate one, that they cannot speak up OUT OF DUTY? I will not simply defer to a woman's claim for the sake of political correctness. Having taken psychology, I have a keen understanding of it, dear Freudian compassionate one. Have you not witnessed men's live RUINED off of a mere accusation, countless times? The betas all look at each other and nod in agreement. "we need to defer. it's the right thing to do....and I don't wanna stand out and question anything about it". And it matters NOT if the accuser is questionable or the accused gets vindicated. The career, reputation, familiy and friends are long gone, and its crickets chirping when looking back at those self righteous, fearfully politically correct betas.

Talk psychology all you want. Its double-speak for cunning greed and vindictive agenda.

50 years!!!

Comment

She's wanting some of that Grill money. Nash out
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

I would've thought there's some statute of limitations on bringing a case against someone after so many years.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Everybody on this site always sides with the boxer so of course everyone will let Foreman off the hook.

Hell, Tyson went to freaking jail for **** and he has like 10+ other accusations (some he was convicted of, some he settled lawsuits for, some never went to court, some no charges were filed). He even admitted to beating his wife and people still refuse to say he did anything wrong.
          It's innocent til proven guilty, not the other way around. If he is guilty of something like this then he'll be dragged accordingly by fans. As it stands this looks super shady, who is gonna wait nearly 50 years to come out with this? Someone looking for cash.
          Last edited by jonnyc420; 05-04-2023, 04:09 PM.

Comment

So she’s suing 50 years later and anonymously? How is that even allowed?
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

old gold diggers that are in need for money

Comment

"Payday, she wants payday..."

Comment

Livermore - that's the city I worked in for 7 years till last year.

Comment

This literally happened shortly after the moon landings and Bruce Lee's death. That's how long it's been

Comment

Me too movement has no age limit
                      Boxviewer Boxviewer rudy rudy like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X