Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

García vs Tank: what's better for boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• García vs Tank: what's better for boxing?

Regardless of your predictions , what outcome is best for boxing and why?

Ryan has the most megastar potential of the two if he wins.
    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

I say Ryan winning because he's younger and because of all the concessions he made to get the fight done. Accepting all those concessions makes it seem like he would be more willing to make the fights the fans will want from him in the future. Tank already let a very significant fight not happen when both he and Loma were Champs at 130lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
        I'm going to say Tank for the same reason i say Loma in the Haney fight. Not that bothered who wins. But for the 135 division going forward, Tank and Loma, because i think Garcia and Haney shouldn't be at 135 going forward and probably won't be. So the smaller fighters tank loma makes for better potential fights between them or shakur

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
          - - If they got married and disappeared on a South Pacific Island, that raise Boxing IQ 10 points.
          vaborikua2014 vaborikua2014 likes this.

Comment

Ryan winning. He has all the key factors outside of the ring to really propel himself and Boxing. Whether the skills are on par remain to be seen but there's no denying he can become his generations "Oscar". Big social media influence,good looking kid,hes charismatic,somewhat articulate,law-abiding,already has the sponsors etc....

All the ingredients are there,he just has to put it all together come April 22. An impressive KO of Tank and boxing may just have its next "superstar".......WARRY!!!

Comment

Boxing would be a lot better off without a-side fighters tipping the field to their own advantage. Boxing would be better off if this fight flopped, though I'm sure it won't.

Comment

Tank by KO. He’s here for the long haul. Garcia isn’t IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Tank by KO. He’s here for the long haul. Garcia isn’t IMO.
                  You positive about that?! Tanks getting locked up after the fight lol and with his track record,probably will not be the last.

Comment

Obviously Ryan winning would be best since Tank is what he is. Poor guy can't even form a proper sentence.

Regardless Ryan is not primed for this fight yet coupled with the conditions tank put for Ryan and his judges=no Chance for the kid.
                    Last edited by Regge; 04-12-2023, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X