Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nakathila-Muratalla To Open Haney-Lomachenko ESPN Pay-Per-View Telecast May 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nakathila-Muratalla To Open Haney-Lomachenko ESPN Pay-Per-View Telecast May 20

Raymond Muratalla has agreed to a quick turnaround for the biggest opportunity of his career. BoxingScene.com has learned that the talented 26-year-old lightweight prospect will meet Namibian power puncher Jeremia Nakathila on May 20 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The 10-round, 135-pound bout between
    [Click Here To Read More]

PPV?? What the fxck?? Arum knows that neither of these guys could sell an ice cube in hellfire. Why is he about to deflate Haney's ego like this on his last fight with Top Rank?? Its a good fight, why not just get the ESPN ratings and sponsors' money, instead of investing in a sure PPV disaster?? The good numbers for the Kambosas fight came from George's side and the fight taking place in Australia. Maybe its a ploy to make Devin believe he needs to sign back with Arum after the fight because he can't make himself into a star without their push.

Comment

Haney loma is probably the fight I am looking forward to the most that is on the calendar but this card is complete trash. If it is like $35 or something I will buy it but no way am I paying $70.

Comment

Is this the same Muratalla who just fought last night? He's got only 3 weeks to prepare and his scars haven't even healed yet. I can't say it's impressive. More like it's crazy considering Nakathila is not exactly an easy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by fumiphobic View Post
          Is this the same Muratalla who just fought last night? He's got only 3 weeks to prepare and his scars haven't even healed yet. I can't say it's impressive. More like it's crazy considering Nakathila is not exactly an easy fight.
          It is and yeah I don't agree, I like Muratalla and the Garcia camp but he seems to be a bit chinny. 2nd time he gets dropped and he hasn't even fought a huge name yet, he has the power and skills hopefully his chin holds up though because 135-140 has some hitters.

LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
            PPV?? What the fxck?? Arum knows that neither of these guys could sell an ice cube in hellfire. Why is he about to deflate Haney's ego like this on his last fight with Top Rank?? Its a good fight, why not just get the ESPN ratings and sponsors' money, instead of investing in a sure PPV disaster?? The good numbers for the Kambosas fight came from George's side and the fight taking place in Australia. Maybe its a ploy to make Devin believe he needs to sign back with Arum after the fight because he can't make himself into a star without their push.
            Bob probably doesn't want Haney exposure, this what networks do when they cannot afford a fight put it on PPV.

Comment

PPV? Who da fu** is going to pay for this....
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Despite not filling seats or even being entertaining Haney has been spoiled by Hearn and the kamboso fans into thinking he's worth alot.

At least Arum didn't blabbering about free TV or dead ppv unlike Hearn and haymon lol

Comment

Weak undercard. I don't see myself paying for this one.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                    Haney loma is probably the fight I am looking forward to the most that is on the calendar but this card is complete trash. If it is like $35 or something I will buy it but no way am I paying $70.
                    Box.live says it's going to be 79.99, which is nuts, especially for a card this shallow.
                    jockpunk jockpunk likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X