Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nakathila-Muratalla To Open Haney-Lomachenko ESPN Pay-Per-View Telecast May 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Naka is waiting for opportunities with Toprank. Toprank had no plans to give him any fights until recently. Naka doesn't want to be out this long. But as i said, if he did get himself a fight just to keep ticking over and stay sharp, Bob wouldn't be giving him a call up against one of his fighters.

For the record. You do know that most fights with American and Mexican fighters come with a mass of advantages before they go anywhere near a ring with them? You can't tell me you don't see what is sticking out like a sore thumb? Just give me a bell and i'll give you a list. No one else is doing this other than the US and Mexico. It's en masse. It's mathematically impossible for any of this to be a coincidence. It's intentional.
    Lol............

Comment

Sid-Knee is right! Don't you see!? The british fighters are oppressed! They are locked inside cages for months until them organizations can cherry pick them! The british are pumped with alcohol during fight night! The American Mafia brutally beat them down before the fight! all the evidence is there! It all makes sense! ​

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnpr-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F64%2Fbe%2F0271a6904e03be6b0e72595f364b%2Fcharliedayimdb.jpg

Comment

They need to find a quick replacement in case Muratalla withdraws from the fight.

Comment

Working...
        X