Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Starts Slow, Batters Caleb Plant in Second Half For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I got $1000 says nope
    I got $1000 says yup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

No just means unlike plant who is slippery Bivol is more basic straight up n down yes effective but much easier target for David

Bivols weakness is he's a slapper no power behind his shots and like plant won't get David's respect.
      Wow this is a real DKSAB post. Bivol’s footwork > everything plant does. Bivol also has a lot more power than Plant. Not even getting into the rest of it.

I think Zurdo could beat Benavidez.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

• I only saw parts of the fight, as this time the time difference and waking up so early to watch got me, here in S.Africa.
        I did see Plant started well, and later that Benavidez cane on strong, hurt Plant and took over.

Well done to Benavidez, his biggest win so far. I also would say that I think Canelo definitely beats Benavidez. Levels to this, and not saying that because Canelo stopped Plant and David didn't. Just the overall skill level.

Plant, he could actually retire after the millions earned in his last three fights. Where would he go from here, to be a name opponent for others coming up like Morrell, or move up a division.

I don't think Plant would do well at light heavyweight, and he won't obviously go down to middleweight, so maybe he doesn't need to box anymore. He's had a really good career.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyDeebo! View Post
          Man Plant is so predictable ,easily controlling first half fight just to stop moving and using his right hand ,just standing there to be hit and still Benavidez couldn't knock him out like he said he would, Plant could've beat benny but couldn't stick to the gameplan that was working so well. It is what it is.back to the drawing board

Whats clear is that Benavidez style is taylor made for the ginger. Canelo whoops him for sure.

Kenny Bayless needs to find another hobby. Just awful refereeing.
          rmeu! Man get out of here with that business.

How long is Canelo gonna win tough fights on boxingscene and youtube comments sections instead of winning them in real life?

Man phuck you and Canelo's nutsack lodged deep in your throat.

Tell Canelo to fight these dudes so that we can watch the fight instead of reading your deluded fantasies online

ajamudc ajamudc likes this.

Comment

• Good fight but clearly showed that Benny ain't no monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

rmeu! Man get out of here with that business.

How long is Canelo gonna win tough fights on boxingscene and youtube comments sections instead of winning them in real life?

Man phuck you and Canelo's nutsack lodged deep in your throat.

Tell Canelo to fight these dudes so that we can watch the fight instead of reading your deluded fantasies online
              Lol you say that when Canelo knocked out an undefeated Plant the dude Benavidez just took 12 rounds. I like both but Canelo beats Benavidez most likely by TKO.

HeyDeebo! A.B Counterhooks likes this.

Comment

• Had to miss the PPV so came in here to read the round-by-round.

Thanks to the solid posters like BigZ44 who always give a fair account of what is happening in the fight. They painted a good enough picture that I feel I at least have a basic idea of how things went.

I do wish there were less of the obviously biased clown posters who feel the need to be a groupie and give ridiculously one-sided scores for whoever their favorite is. The pro-Mexican and anti-Mexican trolls need to grow the fvck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  He good at taking ass whoopins from real ones. I’ve been saying this for a long long long time. If/when plant fights world level fighters that are in their prime, he will lose time and time again. However, losing to canelo and Benavidez is not necessarily anything to hang your head on. I’m not so sure David beats canelo as I was before. Although I think David whooped plant worse then canelo did even though he didn’t get the stoppage. Not much changed for me after this fight, it’s just confirming what I’ve been saying all along. Out of all the top 68 dogs, who you think Plant can beat? I say none.
                  168 is a weak division so I’m not sure who would beat Plant outside of who has already beaten him. I think Benavidez beats canelo. The only reason Plant survived was because he had a 22 ft ring and was on the move a lot. Canelo doesn’t and can’t move like that. Plus his stamina isn’t great. Benavidez overwhelms him in the second half as well.
                  Oracle01 Oracle01 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Suk suk Boom gonna need a new boogeyman....4 Canelo
                    Damn, I stay on your mind. Phag. You’re gonna need a new man crush to deep throat if you think Canelo is beating Benavidez. He didn’t even have the stamina to keep a washed up 40 yr old from sweeping the championship rounds from him, imagine what Benavidez will do.

Comment

• Benavidez won a good fight, and so what.
                      Him and his father showed no class from the beginning, that left another bad stain on boxing and the fight game.

Jr. relented and gave Plant credit, but Sr....

Sr. is not worse than Angel Garcia, he is just the current 'top ask hole' with Teofimo Sr. being second and fading in boxing relevancy.

All that outside mouth from the non-combatants have no real value in the boxing game when takin into consideration with the Al Haymans and Floyd Mayweathers and others in it just for their own bucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X