Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Starts Slow, Batters Caleb Plant in Second Half For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

No doubt about it.

Never seen such blatant corruption Bayless/pbc have an agenda it's clear to see on a weekly basis.

Bayless Is scum and should be arrested.
    bayless taking a lot of heat but benevidez disrespected his instructions from before the opening bell bayless was pulling for plant and I don’t blame him. Benevidez did that too himself

Comment

• Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Wow this is a real DKSAB post. Bivol’s footwork > everything plant does. Bivol also has a lot more power than Plant. Not even getting into the rest of it.

I think Zurdo could beat Benavidez.
      You're dumbass talks about dksab then proceed to say zurdo beats Benavidez hahahahha **** outta here noob.

Talk about not knowing ***** about boxing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post
        Good fight but clearly showed that Benny ain't no monster.
        Wtf actually the opposite..or did you even watch the fight?

Benavidez clearly showed he's a monster a brutal force to be reckoned with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
          when the rounds were close at the start the people I was watching with were like Plant is winning and dominating. He wasn’t but I know that David was actually landing shots that had real impact. You seen it in the 4th when Plant started yapping trying to keep himself steady. It wasn’t gonna be long before he broke Plant down at that point. And by the 7th all Plant had was hanging on for dear life. David got a lot of good experience with how certain refs allow slick fighters so much stuff up. But I don’t think this changes anything with the Canelo fight—as in Canelo still won’t fight him.

Ginger headed fraudster isn’t a mover and a holder like Plant so David will not have to navigate that. He would be there to hit. And he also gases late, something David didn’t do. That’s where things get dicey. So nope, Canelo won’t fight him anytime soon.
          Cool story bro. Now let’s tell the truth. He won’t fight benevidez soon because his next 2 fights are already lined up: Ryder than bivol rematch. If David keeps winning (which won’t happen if he fights morrel jr) then I think cinco de mayo next year might be realistic and legitimate. As far as ll this canelo begging the benevidez family is doing, it’s pathetic truly pathetic. Canelo KOd plant in 11 and threw half as many punches and benevidez and won every round. Benevidez is a high volume combination puncher who’s defense is a good offense. Canelo will land on him all night if they fight I got my money on the ginger

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Cool story bro. Now let’s tell the truth. He won’t fight benevidez soon because his next 2 fights are already lined up: Ryder than bivol rematch. If David keeps winning (which won’t happen if he fights morrel jr) then I think cinco de mayo next year might be realistic and legitimate. As far as ll this canelo begging the benevidez family is doing, it’s pathetic truly pathetic. Canelo KOd plant in 11 and threw half as many punches and benevidez and won every round. Benevidez is a high volume combination puncher who’s defense is a good offense. Canelo will land on him all night if they fight I got my money on the ginger
            Funny how certain guys become instant biased favs huh.

Morrell has faced literally jack *****t yet he "beats everyone" according to you yet a Benavidez who faced waaaaaay better comp even before Plant is a "bum" or same for canelo lol.

Let me burst your bubble Morrel is a ko waiting to happen hes Chinny and with those hands always low he's getting chin checked badly the minute he steps up think Gamboa to a tee.

The other unfortunate setback Morrell has is he's Cuban they never ever win the big one they crumble under pressure that's proven fact with Cubans over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

Wtf actually the opposite..or did you even watch the fight?

Benavidez clearly showed he's a monster a brutal force to be reckoned with.
              ​​​​​​Plant was still standing. And he was already damaged goods from Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

​​​​​​Plant was still standing. And he was already damaged goods from Canelo.
                Any other ref and Plant would not have been able to hold like that, and he would have been stopped. Bayless ruined the fight being terrible as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

who is he obsessing with now?
                  It was you then I jumped in and told him to shut his pie hole then it was me. You can tell he’s a child.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

You had a pretty cool story also
                    Now Let’s get down with true facts. ; did Plant fight Canelo the same way he fought Benavidez ?
                    Ahh , yes that’s where the truth lies
                    And by no means am I a Canelo fan or a Plant fan or Benavidez
                    Just a fan of the science of boxing

Comment

• I was impressed with both guys, especially Benavidez. Benavidez is one hell of a fighter! The fight went how I thought it would but with Plant surviving (barely) to the end, which I didn't think he could do.
                      Last edited by richardt; 03-26-2023, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X