• Show
Clear All

who wins, who knows, but it would be close i would say

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Joe Calzaghe all day long
      Hard fought , yes but Joe would come up with victory
      He’d make it a street fight , he wouldn’t let Ward tangle him up
      This. Bernard tried that game with him, he made the adjustments, and won by SD IN LAS VEGAS.

I rate Joe as one of the best out of the UK. I don't understand how people could say he's OVERrated. If anything, I think history will look back very fondly of both him and Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        who wins, who knows, but it would be close i would say
        It would be close, no doubt. I think Joe outworks him in the second half.

I could see it going 7-5 or 8-4 in either man's direction. Both were incredible fighters at 168lbs. That much, I think we can all agree on.

And I respect them both, because they both got out before it was too late.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post

This. Bernard tried that game with him, he made the adjustments, and won by SD IN LAS VEGAS.

I rate Joe as one of the best out of the UK. I don't understand how people could say he's OVERrated. If anything, I think history will look back very fondly of both him and Lennox Lewis.
          Most fans on this side of the pond don’t have a clue who Calzaghe was until he brought his azz over
          So never really got to know the true Calzaghe
          They met the older version of Joe and went about it from there

Comment

slappy v billygoat, no chance this fight doesnt go the distance

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - U stewing in U BarneyBigBoys again ain't a good look.

Poppy paid Dibella a $2mil broken contract civil settlement after Lou arranged fights with Joe and Roy, so geriatric Poppy and U is too full of exlax.

Joe locked into an onerous contract with Warren who controlled British boxing then and kept it local and WBO.

When the contract ran out, Joe on his last legs with broken hands travel to America to turn Poppy into a kicked cur crawling around on the canvas in the biggest quit job ever seen in those parts that not even I'm Fairly Infirm Cortez could stomach. Embarrassing for Americans to watch.

Returns to America to carve up Roy like a Christmas Turkey. Roy then Ring #5 and Poppy...snicker...Ring Champ...

U BarneyBigBoys have got the EPA alarms going off as they gonna grab U up as hazardous waste...
              joe was younger than both roy and bhop when he came over.

and got dropped by both 40 year olds.

imagine what would have happened if they fought in their primes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post

Floyd dominated five divisions. No, that’s not even close to being the same.
                he stopped dominating divisions after lightweight.

he cherry picked and faker retired multiple times ever since he started fighting at 147.

dont be dishonest.
                WamBamSam23 WamBamSam23 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X