Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis Confident Stephen Fulton Will Shock Naoya Inoue, Retain Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Fulton not making a huge deal for fighting the best on foreign territory? Haney was fighting the weakest link and he made a huge deal like he was fighting to save the earth or something.

All credit for Fulton for seeking the hard fights while Ennis is looking for the soft fights.​
    Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post

Well said. Also Inoue is arriving in this weight class without a tune up fight.
      You have to factor in fulton having to fight away from home plus selling the fight etc, he doesn't have that experience yet, it will show in the fight

Comment

What else is Boots supposed to say about his friend and Philly brother? It's like asking what Fulton's mom thinks.

Comment

I see something wrong with this picture, I'm sorry. The one on the left made a conscious effort to fight the best in a foreign land.
          The one on the right had 31 bouts on his record had existing deal with the network boss in the middle similar to Mayweather's
          as described in a news article, yet nobody knows where his boxing career is going. I think this guy will end up like Jermall Charlo.

ennis-fulton-espinoza.jpg
          Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
            What else is Boots supposed to say about his friend and Philly brother? It's like asking what Fulton's mom thinks.
            Maybe not call him scooter,

Comment

I would be more on line with Inoue being a favorite if we'd had a chance to see him fight at 122. Don't know if everything will carry up, movement and power. Credit to both of them, the champ for going to Japan as the B side to defend, even though it is the obviously best money and fame move, and Inoue for going straight for the best guy in the division without a divisional tune-up.

Inoue is 5'5" with 67" reach. Fulton is 5'6.5" with 70.5" reach, which is actually fairly close to Donaire's size with a couple inches more reach. So it's not as big of a stretch as it starts to get in the later weight classes. Either way, it's likely going to be worth getting up early to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                I would be more on line with Inoue being a favorite if we'd had a chance to see him fight at 122. Don't know if everything will carry up, movement and power. Credit to both of them, the champ for going to Japan as the B side to defend, even though it is the obviously best money and fame move, and Inoue for going straight for the best guy in the division without a divisional tune-up.

Inoue is 5'5" with 67" reach. Fulton is 5'6.5" with 70.5" reach, which is actually fairly close to Donaire's size with a couple inches more reach. So it's not as big of a stretch as it starts to get in the later weight classes. Either way, it's likely going to be worth getting up early to watch.
                I favour Inoue becouse he is one of the few power punchers who thinks and calculates his shots, plus he is as fit as a butchers dog, he wins simple as that

Comment

No one gets surprised if Fulton wins. A much bigger dosser who can box.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
                    I see something wrong with this picture, I'm sorry. The one on the left made a conscious effort to fight the best in a foreign land.
                    The one on the right had 31 bouts on his record had existing deal with the network boss in the middle similar to Mayweather's
                    as described in a news article, yet nobody knows where his boxing career is going. I think this guy will end up like Jermall Charlo.
                    He's taking a shortcut to the money fights avoiding risks.

Comment

not watched fulton but inoue is the type of fighter who will end up getting exposed against a top boxer, the guys hes beat simply arent very good and arent elusive at all, thats not his fault because the weight classes have been weak but people need to bare in mind the level of guys hes fighting, his best win was a 60 year old donaire and he damn near lost the first fight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X