Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Admits That Ryan Garcia Will Be Most Difficult Opponent Of His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Admits That Ryan Garcia Will Be Most Difficult Opponent Of His Career

For a number of years now, Ryan Garcia has pushed the buttons of Gervonta Davis. However, no matter how many curse-filled tirades he would embark upon, the hard-hitting star from Baltimore, Maryland, openly dismissed Garcia, often referring to him as a tenuous opponent and nothing more than a child.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's kind of sad, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      For a number of years now, Ryan Garcia has pushed the buttons of Gervonta Davis. However, no matter how many curse-filled tirades he would embark upon, the hard-hitting star from Baltimore, Maryland, openly dismissed Garcia, often referring to him as a tenuous opponent and nothing more than a child.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Ryans not even close to the best. He should if fought Loma 3 years ago. He dont want Haney. He also could of fought Teo too. He also will evade Shakur.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Weight drains Ryan, but not Barrios. Hope Gervontas gets KOed. He has absolutely fought no one. Then weight drains a Social Media infuencer. Weak.
        Flaming Punch Flaming Punch likes this.

Comment

Well , at least Tank sounds like he’s not sleeping on Ryan
          I like Garcia’s chances here taking into account his speed and power which he will need to bring his A game
          Very curious to see Tank’s reaction to those attributes
          Imo , that is exactly where this fight lays ; Tank’s power plus precision vs Garcia’s speed and power
          Intriguing definitely but will it live up to the hype ?
          We’ll find out soon

Comment

In terms of skill, Pedraza is the best guy Davis has fought. Has somewhat the same physical dimensions Garcia has, but didn't have the type of power that Garcia has to keep Davis completely honest. Davis definitely has to be wary of it while trying to figure how he's gonna get at Garcia.
            Flaming Punch Flaming Punch likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              That's kind of sad, right?
              That's called selling the fight. Pedraza is obviously the best fighter he's faced.

Ryan Garcia is still on contender status until he proves it.....and this is the fight to do it.

We wouldn't even have these questions if he had faced Haney when he had the mando position, or Jojo Diaz when the fight was given to him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

That's called selling the fight. Pedraza is obviously the best fighter he's faced.

Ryan Garcia is still on contender status until he proves it.....and this is the fight to do it.

We wouldn't even have these questions if he had faced Haney when he had the mando position, or Jojo Diaz when the fight was given to him.
                I think Barrios and Cruz were better than Pedraza. Hell, maybe even Romero. Tank gets hate he has a pretty decent resume. Not great but not terrible like some posters make it seem.

I agree about Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

I think Barrios and Cruz were better than Pedraza. Hell, maybe even Romero. Tank gets hate he has a pretty decent resume. Not great but not terrible like some posters make it seem.

I agree about Ryan.
                  I do agree that both Barrios and Cruz beat the 135 version of Pedraza.....with Pedraza being a 2-Weight Titlist, I'm forced to rank him as number 1 on Davis' resume.

I would pick Barrios to beat Ryan as well.

Comment

Yea I think its wild how much hate Tank gets for resume as well. If anybody else fought Santa Cruz, Pedraza, Barrios, Cruz, and now García, they’d be celebrated. I hope a win will change the narrative.

i realize he HASN’T fought Teo, Loma, Haney, Stevenson, etc. But none of those guys have fought each other either! Except for one matchup between them all. So Tank isn’t alone on an island with a ‘haven’t fought the best’ resume. They’re all on that island together!!!
                    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X