Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Admits That Ryan Garcia Will Be Most Difficult Opponent Of His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cryan will be tough for about 4 rounds until he gets hit with Tanks chopping right hook. that's when the walk down beating starts

Comment

The BEST thing that could happen is that Garcia has been and will continue to train with laser focus and comes into this another level than he has in the past. That would be a giant win for boxing. Does he have the grit?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Weight drains Ryan, but not Barrios. Hope Gervontas gets KOed. He has absolutely fought no one. Then weight drains a Social Media infuencer. Weak.
        BOOOOOOOO!!! you weak coward. Its not Tanks fault that Cryan moved up in weight. The Barrios fight was for a title. This fight is all about warriors with Tank being the A-side. Cryan better be lucky that Tank allowed him that 1 pound. They're getting paid while you'll be sitting around like a ho complaining. All Tanks opponents were good, he just happens to be better. get your miserable ass on out of here. This is a man's sport and you're a excuse filled complaining ho

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Ryan is Tank's toughest? That says a lot about Tank!

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post
            Yea I think its wild how much hate Tank gets for resume as well. If anybody else fought Santa Cruz, Pedraza, Barrios, Cruz, and now García, they’d be celebrated. I hope a win will change the narrative.

i realize he HASN’T fought Teo, Loma, Haney, Stevenson, etc. But none of those guys have fought each other either! Except for one matchup between them all. So Tank isn’t alone on an island with a ‘haven’t fought the best’ resume. They’re all on that island together!!!
            I get why people focus on the resume. He calls himself the best ever, when his titles are all secondaries. Even this fight being billed as the decider, meanwhile Haney and Loma are about to square off in a truly relevant matchup that will pale in comparison revenue wise.
            Every generation has a construct that everyone loves to take down a notch. Right now that’s Tank. It’s not like they are punching down. He drives a lambo, if you can call it driving.

Comment

Calm down... Some people get too emotional over something that literally has zero impact on your life... I don't think he is saying Ryan is the toughest person he has ever fought... but his height and speed will be the toughest challenge that he's had...

Comment

TBH my money will be on Garcia but I won't be mad or surprised If Tank wins. I think Garcia gets a lot of flak for the way he acts but he's been improving his skills drastically. Fortuna was a pretty solid puncher maybe not like Tank but he can hit an it really didn't faze Garcia as he completely dismantled him like he was nothing...

For me If Garcia can keep Tank reaching like Fortuna and hit his rhythm Tank gonna be in for a long hard night..

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Well , at least Tank sounds like he’s not sleeping on Ryan
                  I like Garcia’s chances here taking into account his speed and power which he will need to bring his A game
                  Very curious to see Tank’s reaction to those attributes
                  Imo , that is exactly where this fight lays ; Tank’s power plus precision vs Garcia’s speed and power
                  Intriguing definitely but will it live up to the hype ?
                  We’ll find out soon
                  That is what I say. Davis sounds like he is taking Garcia seriously and Garcia is running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

That is what I say. Davis sounds like he is taking Garcia seriously and Garcia is running his mouth.
                    Why running his mouth ?
                    Cause he exposed the facts that he had to agree to actually make the fight ?
                    Nothing wrong with him coming out and exposing the truth
                    The way I see it is he can’t use it as an excuse anymore
                    If he did want to use it as an excuse , this of course if he loses , he would come out at the after fight press conference and mention the cw and the dehydration clause insisting it being the reason for the loss
                    Only Tank fans are accusing him of using it as a excuse when in all reality he’s just telling the truth
                    I guarantee you that if Ryan wins the fight outright , Tank fans will reverse the whole scenario and say he’s lucky he got the cw at 136 blah blah blah
                    Step back and take a look at how each fighter’s fans are reacting , I notice that Tank fans are really getting their panties wet before anything has gone down
                    Hmmmmmm , really makes me wonder who’s actually nervous and whatnot
                    Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Why running his mouth ?
                      Cause he exposed the facts that he had to agree to actually make the fight ?
                      Nothing wrong with him coming out and exposing the truth
                      The way I see it is he can’t use it as an excuse anymore
                      If he did want to use it as an excuse , this of course if he loses , he would come out at the after fight press conference and mention the cw and the dehydration clause insisting it being the reason for the loss
                      Only Tank fans are accusing him of using it as a excuse when in all reality he’s just telling the truth
                      I guarantee you that if Ryan wins the fight outright , Tank fans will reverse the whole scenario and say he’s lucky he got the cw at 136 blah blah blah
                      Step back and take a look at how each fighter’s fans are reacting , I notice that Tank fans are really getting their panties wet before anything has gone down
                      Hmmmmmm , really makes me wonder who’s actually nervous and whatnot
                      Dude Garcia sounding a bit dismissive of the match up. Saying that Tank has to train his chin and other BS. Don't know where you are going.

Comment

Working...
                      X