Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Admits That Ryan Garcia Will Be Most Difficult Opponent Of His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Dude Garcia sounding a bit dismissive of the match up. Saying that Tank has to train his chin and other BS. Don't know where you are going.
    Tank doing the same chit
    Anyway not here to argue and I thought you were talking strictly about him coming out about the cw and dehydration clause
    My bad

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Tank doing the same chit
      Anyway not here to argue and I thought you were talking strictly about him coming out about the cw and dehydration clause
      My bad
      I find that cheesy that they did weight stipulations that only helps one fighter. If one loses he can always say it was the weight restrictions and if the other one wins they will say is because the other dude was drained.

Happy we are getting the fight but not to thrilled of the weight stipulations.

Comment

Good now if we get a rivalry or at the very least a decent scrap then its a win for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

I find that cheesy that they did weight stipulations that only helps one fighter. If one loses he can always say it was the weight restrictions and if the other one wins they will say is because the other dude was drained.

Happy we are getting the fight but not to thrilled of the weight stipulations.
          I totally agree but was the only way we would get the fight
          Look at the chit that’s happening with Usyk/Fury
          It is a major problem in the sport as is the sanctioning bodies etc etc etc
          Then people wonder why the casual fan is not attracted to the sport
          STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Ryan is Tank's toughest? That says a lot about Tank!
            He's clearly not because Garcia hasn't faced the same resume as Tank, and most of the fighters on Tank's resume were undefeated or 1 loss record opponents at the time. People really hate to give him his credit, but I think that we can't be sure how Haney, Shakur or Ryan would have turned out against Pedraza, Santa Cruz, Gamboa, Nunez, Liam Walsh, Pitbull, Fonseca, or Luis Garcia. We can only guess, but those fighters were undefeated or 1 loss before Tank and he knocked them all out, besides Isaac. Even Cuellar only had 2.

Comment

whats tank going to wear on his shorts? a mexican flag or a tiktok logo
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

He's clearly not because Garcia hasn't faced the same resume as Tank, and most of the fighters on Tank's resume were undefeated or 1 loss record opponents at the time. People really hate to give him his credit, but I think that we can't be sure how Haney, Shakur or Ryan would have turned out against Pedraza, Santa Cruz, Gamboa, Nunez, Liam Walsh, Pitbull, Fonseca, or Luis Garcia. We can only guess, but those fighters were undefeated or 1 loss before Tank and he knocked them all out, besides Isaac. Even Cuellar only had 2.
                Tank said Ryan will be his toughest, not me!

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

I think Barrios and Cruz were better than Pedraza. Hell, maybe even Romero. Tank gets hate he has a pretty decent resume. Not great but not terrible like some posters make it seem.

I agree about Ryan.
                  Barrios is not better than Pedraza. Barrios is barely above legit bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    whats tank going to wear on his shorts? a mexican flag or a tiktok logo
                    That would make for a great prop bet
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

That’s why he’s weight draining him? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X