Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Says He Is Adopting 'New Workouts' to Prepare for 'Big and Tall' Fury; Hints at Increasing Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pedrito View Post
    Fight's not happening because Fury is obviously going to win, so we don't need to see it. Fury should also get a 100/0 split, since no man born of his mother could beat him, so why even try. Much better to save everyone the effort and just jump straight to the result: Fury wins by KO - AND also on points, 100 to 0. Rematch and Fury wins instantly, without even entering the ring.
    Perhaps you were unaware that Usyk, in fact, has no mother. I shat him out myself.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Usyk is trolling, he isn't an idiot, bulking up won't help against Tyson.

He'll stay lean and fast.
      That like was for your new profile pic. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Perhaps you were unaware that Usyk, in fact, has no mother. I shat him out myself.
        Perhaps you are unaware that your own **** can easily beat all your **** out of you and then **** into your mouth for talking like that

Comment

Originally posted by Gurgutt View Post

Perhaps you are unaware that your own **** can easily beat all your **** out of you and then **** into your mouth for talking like that
          Collect yourself. There is no shame in being shat out by TOAA.

Comment

Zombieland rules seem to apply here. Cardio cardio cardio. Especially the way Fury can come back from the dead as he did in Wilder 1. If Usyk gasses out, he's going to have a much harder chance at winning. Guy is an expert troll though. I'm more curious to see what weight Fury is going to choose.

Comment

Working...
            X