Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennadiy Golovkin Relinquishes WBA Middleweight Title; Erislandy Lara Upgraded To Full Titlist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When he was younger he could not get the big fights and now that he is older he is not willing to give the public any noteworthy fights, unless it's against Canelo.
    Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

GGG ducked Lara, not surprising.

for the past 5 years he's ducked the top competition in middleweight division

Comment

GGG needs to just retire at this point. This is getting sad.

Comment

Triple Bum is the biggest hype job in the history of boxing. Hope he retires so I never have to hear about him again.

Comment

Little G ducking another Black fighter. He's such a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
              Lara has fought who at middleweight?? LOL WBA is a joke…
              GGG is a duck, get over it.
              LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Damn shame! Wanted to see this clash of styles ,so I guess its lara-swift garcia now then , wonder what career move will ggg take next. Cant make a case for him at 168 tbh. Barenuckle fighting ? Lol ...maybe hes analyzing retirement. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                  Lara never wanted it but I don't see the purpose of Golovkin sticking around at this point. Drained at 160 and can't pull the trigger at 168. No idea what his plans are but can't imagine it's anyone worthwhile.
                  Why are you saying Lara never wanted? Do you know that for a fact? Please, let us know how do you find out Lara didn't want to fight ggg.

Comment

Who would have seen this coming?

But let’s not kidd ourselves, if this was another Japanese fisherman Golovkin would have been all about it. Looks like the most “avoided” fighter keeps avoiding the better competition, an expert if you ask me

Comment

Ggg the bum of bums. 0 elite wins over world class fighters his whole career. He’s 0-2-1 against the only decent opponent he ever fought

Comment

Working...
                      X