Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennadiy Golovkin Relinquishes WBA Middleweight Title; Erislandy Lara Upgraded To Full Titlist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuckold bs “writers”
    Lara claimed the secondary WBA ‘World’ (Regular) middleweight title following a first-round knockout of aspiring contender Thomas ‘Cornflake’ LaManna last May 1 in Carson, California.​
    Even though there is already more than enough evidence at this point…
    If the quote above doesn't tell you enough about the weird cuckold worshipper creeps running this site I don't know what will.

Comment

Would have been interesting to see that fight, neither guy is a spring chicken either.
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

And the new WBA middleweight champion of the world! Danny Swift Garcia!

Comment

How admirable of GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWEETHANDS- View Post
            And the new WBA middleweight champion of the world! Danny Swift Garcia!
            Nah even if Danny drags Lara back 155lbs but we'll see since no doubt that fight happens next and the winner gets Charlo.

Comment

Looks like the end for GGG, unless he stays at 168.

Comment

Golovkin was my favourite fighter circa 2013-17
                but he needs to retire now - this is a real damp squib ending to his career - not sure where his money fight is going forward - hope he is healthy

Comment

GGG is gonna fight Mungia

Comment

Lara never wanted it but I don't see the purpose of Golovkin sticking around at this point. Drained at 160 and can't pull the trigger at 168. No idea what his plans are but can't imagine it's anyone worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                      Golovkin was my favourite fighter circa 2013-17
                      but he needs to retire now - this is a real damp squib ending to his career - not sure where his money fight is going forward - hope he is healthy
                      He let us down big time last time out he didn't come to life until the 9th round. He got paid to back off and no one can convince me otherwise I watched him most of his career and he should have gone out on his shield one last war against canelo try and blast him out. He seemed to have that mentality until he got fked over in canelo 1 & 2 lost that determination to put on a show.

Comment

Working...
                      X